Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok there is something definitely wrong here...

• 02-02-2004 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Please bare with me here. ooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

My internet works and i can access every single page sort of. However whenever i try to log in to hotmail.com or vodafone.ie(you know the way you have to click on a submit button to access the service after you put in your name and password), it keeps giving me back a "cannot find server page". Its definitely something in my settings.

Does any guru know what the problem is? Any help greatly appreciated...

cheers guys..

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

had this problem in work loads of time, had to a) reinstall internet explorer (if it was already updated) , b) udpate internet explorer to current version. After that I just started using firebird on the machines that had the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

thanks man. it seemed to work. cheers.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,653 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Had very similar problem a few months ago Ronaldo7. Luckily I had Mozilla Firebird downloaded already, so I installed that and it worked a treat. In my case I could not access any web page using IE. Outlook and pinging was fine, so nothing wrong with my internet connection itself

Browsed the web about this and saw many similar issues - did not find any working solution. Have since upgraded my PC and reinstalled OS and all the software from scratch so don't have the problem any more. Using IE atm as I'm a creature of habit but FB has a lot to say for itself :)

Advertisement