Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IR(b) Vs CG & K12 on wednesday 28th 10.00pm

Options
  • 20-06-2000 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

Can teams make it wednesday night?
    I know it means 2 nights to play in one week, but Id like to get the fixtures back on track.

Any problems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

paladin that would be perfect im off work then too smile.gif

all irb who are available to play on this date plz reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ill be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

I would suggest using email actually. Not everybody uses the boards regularly.
    Get yer team there! email, snailmail, telephone, morse code, whatever it takes!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Paladin, could we play this instead of one of CG's walkovers, we have two coming up and it would save us playing both tuesday and wednesday next week and make your life easier cos you wont have to ref tuesday wednesday and thursday.

I'll talk to the IRB lads this weekend to see if they are agreeable...

DeV.

• Advertisement

actually can u make it thursday coz ill be on a big **** up on wednsday night

OOOKK
    I dont know if this is pushing it but....
    Thursdays fixtures:

KCD Vs K12
    IRb Vs EZ

Now since KCD are out, that means the 9.00 slot is free for a game. So if we swapped KCD with IRb, then u get to play the game against k12. Now if you were willing to play 3 games in the one night then we could squeez in the match against cg, having the fixtures something like this:

IRb Vs K12
    IRb Vs EZ
    IRb Vs CG

Would ye be able for 3 matches in a row or will we postpone the match against cg? (Im thinking that it would be a good idea to play k12 match thursday anyway)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Postpone the match against CG, cos we have a game on Tuesday too and I dont want to ask the guys to commit to two nights at such short notice. Fits better too.

I'll talk to them this weekend.

DeV.

yep thats grand thursday so for at least 2 of the games, thanks paladin

Right. CG game postponed till the next week at least so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement