Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FFS Stop having a go at C.Ronaldo.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by smemon
    i never said we had the best team in the world for the future, nor did i say we were the best team in the world, i said we were the BIGGEST.

but yes i believe we're far better off than madrid long-term. as for an italian side being the best footballing team at the minute, you must be joking. madrid at present are sensational to watch and on form make football a joy to watch. juve can be quite boring at times.

smemon when i said juventus were the best team i meant they are a brillant soccer team not how exciting they r to watch.(their boring to be quite honest,along with the rest of serie A ) . Well anyway their my tip for the champions league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Cristiano Ronaldo - Riverdance
    Ronaldo - Footballing Genius

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by kensutz
    Cristiano Ronaldo - Riverdance
    Ronaldo - Footballing Genius
    ur being unfair to riverdance,they dont jump into each other and fall down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

Originally posted by Killah_B
    Ronaldo the dancing b*tch... I hope he goes to jail for something and gets buggered.
    Ronaldo7, its very poor form bringing personal insults into an arguement just because the majority of people disagree with you. Have a bit of cop on in future.

Look i was being serious. I dont understand how statement by people like Killah B can be down to the simple reason they think he is a shti footballer. Its clearly obvious outside personal problems are getting in the way to come out with disgusting comments like the one above. The general hatred and bitterness towards the guy is disgusting and i dont believe some individual can generate so much hatred towards an 18 year old adolescent because he is in their eyes a **** footballer...no way, personal problems are definitely getting in the way. See possible personal problems i mentioned earlier...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

How did Ronaldo7 know I had a weight problem? Man... I thought this pseudonym business would protect me from such childish jibes... and as for my girlfriend? I'm just glad she don't read these boards...

Back to football. Christiano is hated because he's an overrated showboater, and it's fun to hate one so precocious - he's like an overenthusiastic puppy that thinks he's a big dog....

And Ronaldo7, you should maybe think b4 you go insulting people - I'm making lighthearted jibes at public figures - you're directing personal insults at other posters - back off...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by Ronaldo7
    Its clearly obvious outside personal problems are getting in the way to come out with disgusting comments like the one above. The general hatred and bitterness towards the guy is disgusting and i dont believe some individual can generate so much hatred towards an 18 year old adolescent because he is in their eyes a **** footballer...no way, personal problems are definitely getting in the way. See possible personal problems i mentioned earlier...

Obvious? Nothing of the sort.

Cease the trolling please, it ain't even funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

oh forget it. its easy to gang up on someone who obviously has a different opinion to the majority of users.

You people use the word troll too lightheartedly. ffs give it a rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Don't worry Ronaldo7 in a few weeks there will be a thread called

"FFS just because we payed 17Million for him doesn't mean he has to be good !!"

:D:D:D:D:D

Tinky

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

in the unlikely event anyone who considers themselves part of the "we" posts anything like that, it will still be

"FFS we paid 10.5mill for him, at least he was cheaper than stepovers!"

• Advertisement

There were other glimpses of Reyes' £17 million talent: a sharp turn and shot at Schwarzer and a delicate flick over Chris Riggott before the excellent Gareth Southgate denied him a shot.

Quote from this article here

Tinky

sigh.

if he turns out to be crap he'll only cost 10.5, making him cheaper than stepovers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

if he turns out to be crap he'll only cost 10.5, making him cheaper than stepovers...

True true. However what if he turns out to be crap and stepovers becomes a legend
    .....errr bigger legend :p

haha

Ok fair enough Arsenal paid an initial amount of 10.5 million quid for Reyes - the rest being due over time - but united have done a similar deal for Ronaldo - the full fee being paid over 2 years. Your move !

Tinky

Originally posted by tinky
    Ok fair enough Arsenal paid an initial amount of 10.5 million quid for Reyes - the rest being due over time - but united have done a similar deal for Ronaldo - the full fee being paid over 2 years. Your move !

Tinky
    due over performance, not time

pawn to c5

• Advertisement

due over performance, not time

OK I concede then - he only cost ye 10.5 million then judging by his performance last night !

Check !

Tinky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

BK tips over board in a hissy fit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

As far as I know Sporting don't get at least 3 million of Ronaldo's transfer unless utd win the league in his first two seasons at the club. I think a certain amount is based on success in Champions League too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Ronaldo7 last chance ever, month ban is on the cards for you, bear that in mind before you insult users of this board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

As this has decended into crap I'm closing it.

Regards,

Paul.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement