Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Bowl pats vs. panthers

Options
  • 02-02-2004 5:09am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

Superbowl Revealed more than football...
    Whoa, just watched the Superbowl New england Patriots won over Carolina Panthers but that isnt the biggest news...
    In the Half-time show The star act was Janet Jackson and in her last song she had a duet with Justin Timberlake. In the last line of the song he says I'll have you naked before this song ends and reaches for her blouse and wham! he ripped half of it off and her Boob popped out! It was total boobage too! My jaw hit the floor when I saw it and I wasnt sure if it was planned or an accident but now I know, the news said it is rumoured that they planned it as a way to get back at Britany for kissing Madonna, what is next!

There is always something interesting during half-time who knew it would be Janet Jackson's boob. lol

Advertisement