Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CavanCombat update

Options
  • 02-02-2004 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

As most of you who play on the server will have noticed it's been updated to 1.6

I've just enabled punkbuster on it so that should help keep the lameoids down.
    For the admins among you which is pretty much everyone, you'll have noticed the admin tool isnt working atm, theres an update due out soon, so when thats released I'll put it up.

The configuration is the same as before, with the addition on the new BF1942 map from the patch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I havent been able to ping the server in ASE for a few days now rev.

is there a problem, or is it just me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

since there's 14 ppl on it atm, I'll assume its you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

:ninja: can i be a admin rev i play a lot late at night on cavan when theirs no admins around to keep the rules going ?.....i used to be admin of a bf1942 server for a ex clan i was in

thanks for updateing btw :) hope this will keep the muppets down

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

admins are like whores to rev. im sure he'll add you to the list.

whores are fun! and its always good to have a large supply of them :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

I would have to agree with Bizmark on that one.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

I haven't been able to see the server on ASE either, it's not just you...

ya it no longer shows up as a dc server but does as a normal Bf 1942 server.....but still plays Dc..Odd;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i just tried pinging it there and refreshing i in ASE but it just shows it as been down(as in 9999 ping)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Originally posted by bizmark
    ya it no longer shows up as a dc server but does as a normal Bf 1942 server.....but still plays Dc..Odd;)

Ah yeah there it is, nice one. I guess I'll just add both of them to my favourites!...

• Advertisement
Advertisement