Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior Designers ?

Options
  • 02-02-2004 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any resonable interior designers? I am thinking of paying one to give my 2up-2down pad a once over and draw up some designs as to how it could look.

Does anyone have experience with them if so are they expensive and what was the experience like employing one?

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭pipers

I would highly recommend space

I carried out some work for them last year. Ask to see there office.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by gimpotronitus
    Does anyone know of any resonable interior designers?
    I know interior designers, but by definition few are reasonable.

Expect to spend at least 15% (in top of all work) on their fee. Your budget can be anything, but I've seen €125,000 spent on refurbishing sound, but "uncool" 2.5 bedrom council house. If you are spending "real" money (dictated by you circumstance), it may be handy to have a quantity surveyor on your side.

You also need to decide up front do you want to completely redo the building or just redecorate and fit-out.

Advertisement