Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mafia on PS2 any good?

Options
  • 02-02-2004 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Anyone played Mafia on PS2 yet and if so is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

isn't it only supposed to be out today?

the pc version is sweet though, so i'm guessing the ps2 version is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

read a review on ign that said it is a piss poor conversion with wonky controls and the fogging in the game is so bad you can only see about 10 feet in front of you.

Ment to be utter ****e in comparison to the PC version. Shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Ouch, sounds like a terrible game on PS2

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/475/475355p3.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

dont know about ps2 but thought it was an ace game for pc

as for it being a GTA wannabe i would have to disagree, and ive played every GTA to date...

but heh thats just me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Adrian

The most intelligent story line in a game ever. It's one of my favourite all time games. I hate GTA3 and Vice city. I loved GTA 3 when it first came out as did everybody but now IMO they are the worst game of their kind. No good story lines, characters don't expand -JUST PLAIN BORING- At least in MAFIA each mission feels like it has a meaning. About MAFIA on PS2, you obviously won't have as good graphics on the PS2 as on PC but you will probably like it for the story line, especially if you have never played it before. The XBOX will probably hanle the graphics side a lot better. Just buy the game!

Advertisement