Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Note

• 02-02-2004 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Possibly this and The Limo are my fave from Season 3. What a great ep this ep is, it has everything from laughs a minute to a plot twist i.e The Note.
    The line by Jer "I think it would be not knowing if I had bugs in my food" is very similar to something LD would say.
    David unravels into George's insecurity with hilarious results.

Best lines:

Elaine: Its supposed to feel good
    George: I don't want it to feel good.

Kramer: you know kids they can be very perceptive

George: so you think it was contact?
    Jer: Thats what a gym teacher once told me

George: Hotel

Thank heavens though they got rid of the background singers, Art Wolf was prob trying to spruce up the show.

Larry: I read that too much soy milk makes your brain shrink.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Ya know what, just looked at Season 3 list there...
    It really was a good season. Some classics.

I like the Note alright.

George...
    "I think it moved"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Watched The Letter, last night...

I love Elaines refusal to take off the Baltimore Orioles cap. Well mainly casue they're my fav team too!!

It was actually quite a contemporary storyline- cos the Baltimore Orioles were having quite a spat with the Yankees at the time and both were gunnin for the playoffs the whole season- the yankees eventually pipped the O's.

In the clip of the game, Brady Anderson is the batter- he was a bit of a pretty boy and used to get terrible stick from the crowd!

Elaine had to use her charactersitic "Gulps" to explain anyway the lies she told Lipman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I love when Lippman informs Elaine that she pronounced "buyoed"wrong, bloody hell now I can't spell it. :)
    The gulps are a great trait of her character and its so obvious she's lying but she just gets by.:)

Advertisement