Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4 days to go so who's going?

• 02-02-2004 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭

4 days to go for nwa irelands card in Donaghmede just some advice if you want ring-side seats be early

Recomended way to get there is the 29A bus from Lower Abbey St all the way to the Terminus and straight ahead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

People have been talking about that show alot... whats the deal?

Tickets...
    Card...
    etc

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭donkey 2002

The story is you pay at the door €10 for ringside and so on its a special event because it kicks off the tour and it is set to be explosive with a new look as well it should if everything goes to plan feel like a ppv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I'll be there anyway, have to see what the fuss is all about.
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Whats the offical Webby?

How bout we have a boards supportive night. Anyone interested? Few brews then a night of Wrestling.

Hanza

Bring signs bring friends voice your opinions because the show will be recorded for distrabution. Stand tall and show that wrestling is alive and that Irish Wrestling is the new thing the in thing and that the Irish can wrestle

So lets make this night a night for the fans and a night for the wrestlers who for over the last 3 years have given 200% at every show and continue to do it even with injury.

If yous are outside Dublin you will have the Arklow show on Saturday and Bray on Sunday.

• Advertisement

sounds good to me

Isn't there a bar at the actual venue? Or was that another rumour floating around?

Official site is http://www.nwaireland.com

Nero

Yea there is a bar upstairs but you cant bring the beer into the hall itself I dont know what they will be like on the night if they will let you into the bar I think it might be members only. Nobody will get into the show drunk anyway because its an outside securtiy system doing the show

I was thinking more AFTER the show ;)
    Nero

Hay Get As Pissed As You Want After The Show Unfortunatly For Us Working On The Show We Have To Get Ready For The Next Show. One Warning Folks If You Want To Meet The Wrestlers After The Show Well Leave The Hall As Soon As The Show Ends Go Straight Outside And Wait For Them The Sooner The Gear Is Packed And Put Away The More Time The Wrestlers Will Have For You

• Advertisement

Three words - AFTER SHOW PARTY! :P
    Nero

Hay the only reason im there is for the wrestling

As would most people be, but you have to admit, it'd be cool :P
    Nero

Well myself and Terry agree it will be a night of wrestling action that can not be missed if you want action then these are the shows to see

Well if Terry agrees, then it MUST be a must! ;)
    (I heard a rumour SB Homeless is making his debut, can you confirm this?)

Nero

SB Homeless? I dont know anybody by that name all I know is is if you go to these shows it will well be worth the money. Just keep your eyes open folks on the official web page www.nwaireland.com for all the details if its not on it then its not offical!!!

OK relax man, you've plugged the damn show enough already!!!
    Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

dunno how early i'll be able to get there but im lookin forward to it. Was at the navan show and even though there was no crowd i enjoyed it alot

here's hopin for a better turn out.

If u enjoyed the Navan Show then you have seeing nothing yet the Donaghmede show is set to be Hot Hot Hot!!!

And only 3 Days to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Waht time are these shows on at? I looked at the website and although it gives dates I can't find a time

• Advertisement

From what I understand jongore, the doors open at 7pm and the show starts at 7.30. Dunno what the queues are gonna be like, hell i don't even know where the hell the venue is, i'll be hounding donkey2002 with REAL directions to the place :)

Nero

I have given details repeatedly with going by M50, 29A BUS, TRAIN,

The doors will be opened by 7 show starts at 7:30 on the button

Not on this board you didn't.
    Nero

Sooo 29A is still the most recomended way to get to The Trinity Sports & Lesure Centre. It departs from Lower Abbey St. You travel as far as the Terminus. On your right will be an old resurected church with no roof. In front of you will be a roundabout. Walk straight past the roundabout once you do that you will see the Lesure Centre towards the right just keep walking straight till you get to it.

If you go by train its much longer but if its your only way then get off at Howth Junction cross the park and go right. you will come to Carndonagh Road, turn left and go straight up till you get to Donaghmede Shopping Centre go to the front of it where a church faces the entrance. You will be on the Main Donaghmede Road turn right pass Mc. Donalds, a school and an old resurected church till you get to the roundabout. then follow the instructions above.

If you go by car then go all the way down the M50 till you come to the end of it where there is a roundabout over the M1. Continue on straight till you come to a small roundabout and believe it or not continue straight on. Go to the bottom of this road till you come to a cross roads you will know your on the right track because a Bewleys factory will be on your left. The cross roads connects to the Malahide Road and in front of you is a Total Fitness building. Now listen carefully.Go straight till you come to another roundabout and well em go straight. You will then come to another roundabout. GO LEFT!!!
    Then go straight and after a 100 yards on your right will be the Trinity Sports and Leisure Center.

Well thats it from me folks till after the shows I hope yous enjoy and I look forward to Ireland vs England match and a wild night of non-stop action. Oh and just one more thing everyone I know that is going want ring-side seats so the earlier your there the better chance you have of getting one. No seats are being reserved so everyone has an equal chance of getting one.

The doors will be opened at seven and the show will start at seven thirty

Have fun

there u go now

And that was for the benefit of those with flash photography ;) Hope "y'all" enjoyed it :)

Nero

Yous wanted the card well here's the link to find out whats going down
    http://www.nwaireland.com/latest.htm

have fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Hey,
    Off-topic but any idea if NWA have plans to come down further south?

how far south?

• Advertisement

tipperary?

Ok well all I can say is that this will be a huge year for NWA Ireland and we will cover as much of Ireland as possible. The company is the most in thing to see at the moment and pulling out top cards and we want to share it with as many people as possible so anywhere that has a mostly young population has a good chance of being visited.

We are allways looking we dont stop

Cool.
    Hope to see you down this area soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

if nwa are doing the rounds dont firget about monaghan

Everyone who is going have a blast tonight dont forget the earlier your there the better seats you get BUT you dont have to be there before 6 have fun

I bloody well have to be there before 6!
    I might actually make it up to Donaghmede for 4ish, skiving off work a little early by working thru lunch! ;)

Nero

• Advertisement

Well this is it, in a few small hours, the doors will open.
    I'm gonna be there anyway, here's hoping everyone has a good night. And if ya see a guy there wandering around dressed all in black white gothic type symbols on his top, he doesn't bite. So say "allo!" ;)

Enjoy the night, and enjoy the weekend, will catch ya all on Monday :)
    Nero

Advertisement