Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biker forum

Options
  • 02-02-2004 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Following on from a previous post of mine, I'm putting this into feedback and suggestions to see what comes out of it.

There doesn't seem to be a board for bikers. Would anyone be interested in having one?

should there be a biker board? All in favour say 'Aye' 0 votes

Aye
    0% 0 votes
    Nay
    0% 0 votes
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Nay. I think it would cut half of the traffic from the Motors board, which isn't exactly overflowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Seamus is right. You could probably nip over here and pinch a few members to increase the bike related traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

I initially stated that I would support this, but to be honest, after taking a longer look at the motors board over the last 2 weeks I don't see a need. Motorcycle threads are just as easily responded to, and it doesn't feel wrong putting them in there. There's enough room in motors for all types. Sorry kenmobrien. but I've gonna have to change my mind :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 kenmobrien

Fair nuff. Doesn't seem to be any interest. Thanks for the opinions.

Advertisement