Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge Pro Mode..

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

nog i'd like an answer to that question too.

can u drop weapons in it?

It takes less and less time for threads to become childish its getting just silly billy. goo goo gaa gaa.

Wan Koops you big nerd....bait him! bait him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Noggy : You cant drop weapons, but there is the backpacks you can pickup when you kill your nme.

Check out http://www.challenge-world.com/promode/ for more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Heh!
    At last someone more troublesome than Daa.. oops I mea...

<< Arf Arf >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Weapon drops were one of the things that were meant to have been added in the resumé but dont seem to have. Still, it may arrive in the future as there is more development on it to take place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

has any 1 got beta 28 to work with the cd version.
    it keeps telling me:

User Interface is version 4, expected 3

and doesn't start
    any ideas?

MiCr0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

QuakeWorld is the ONLY game I have ever played that is worth getting fanatical about (yes I'm a nerd)

Koopa (with the posible exception of Ser) is the best QW player I have ever met, the guy is just scary to play against, his aim is spot on and his knowledge of the levels is second to none.

HIS OPINION MATTERS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

FQD , will you be my spechul friend ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

micro - i think i got that problem ages ago when i was using a CD crack and I upgraded with the new point release. You need a new CD crack with every new point release i think. btw, i have the game, i just didn't want to get the cd every time i played single player smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

once again such UNDIEING support for such a CHARACTER?!? well maybe you should just RESPECT everyones opinions and views for once in your life? but quickly its time for that little thing we fondly refer to as RETROSPECT!:-

WANT to drop weapons until to cows wander home? Q2!
    WANT to pick up the backpacks until your blue in face? Q!!

just because koopa is good at a game doesnt make his opinION any bigger than anyone elses except maybe some of the trolls who insist on muppetry on this boards aswell as plain IGNORANT!

OH AND BTW WIERDOS ==

rape1 (rp)
    n.

The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

jafu,
    FQD.

[This message has been edited by Steven (edited 19-06-2000).]

How do you do this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Oh be quiet the lot of you. You don't see Half-Life DM players shouting down Counter-Strike players for defiling their chosen game. Get some skillz.

Teeth.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You go troll!!!!

lol

DeVore.

HUMMM well maybe by UR comments it would be best to suggest that we don't see Half-Life players AT ALL??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Originally posted by FutureQuakeDood:
    once again such UNDIEING support for such a CHARACTER?!?
    Thats because he HAS character u fool.
    well maybe you should just RESPECT everyones opinions and views for once in your life?
    Thats U being hippocritical, because you obviously dont respect koopas view
    but quickly its time for that little thing we fondly refer to as RETROSPECT!:-
    Now that statement is just stupid.
    WANT to drop weapons until to cows wander home? Q2!
    WANT to pick up the backpacks until your blue in face? Q!!
    This is ure point? pffft. haha <---/me laughs at the stupidity of the argument.

duuuude. rail in Q3 is from Q2. Lightning gun was a Q1 weapon. shotgun and rl too. The game is an evolution from the others taking the parts people liked. Now there were other parts that ppl liked that it left out, like the different powers of the weapons, speed etc. promode is basically to cater to this. it aims at what people liked, because thats why games exist u moran. u dont expect ppl to not make a game in case people like it.
    what u do expect is people to pay whichever they prefer, which is what is being discussed in a way.

just because koopa is good at a game doesnt make his opinION any bigger than anyone elses
    Right. So My opinions on how the england team is run is more important than kevin keegans? MY opinion om how to play DM6 is more important than Sers? MY RETARDED FU<KING OPINION ON HOW TO RUN THESE BOARDS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN DEVORES?!?!
    Dont be so bloody naive.

Now that I have systematically destroyed the very essence of ure argument refer to thread on "problem with QW" by Vincent.

That is
    SHUT UP

hehheh. stupid person. kneel before my towering intellectual argument never before seen on a quake board, heh heh.(with the odd condescending insult thrown in cause nobody likes u smile.gif)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

God, this twat is as boring as Peewee was in his heyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

FQD, shutup insulting everyone, Koopa just said that he thought the mod was cool, as he is perfectly entitled to.
    Pi$$ off shooting ure stupid mouth off, you loser. Who are you anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

the only people who dont like promode are the ****in yanks and osi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

I like quake2.

i still don't have a server to play on.

frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Tried out that Promode.

Quite nice indeed. I like the HUD, health/armour/ammo bars are a nice touch. smile.gif

Ah, once more I can spot a little brown bag and run toward it screaming "BackPaaaaaaaaaack" at the top of my lungs... Of course, as FQD said in his infinite wisdom, I can do this in Quake/QW... but I don't get all the pretty colours there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Just got it here in Spinsol and Regi totally 0wned me on Vertical Vengence.

I guess it's more like the QW of his hayday than I'd previously thought before I d/loaded it frown.gif

wink.gif

Lucutus of Borg

Advertisement