Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good cheap defenders

Options
  • 02-02-2004 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for suggestions of good cheap defenders. I'm in the second season with west ham in the premiership but am leaking goals like thers no tomorrow. I've feck all money so freebies would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Can't think of any off the top of my head at the moment. How much money do you have to spend?
    Try looking around for any good defender on loan, and search for any defenders who are transfer listed.
    If possible make sure they have good defensive attributes, and prefereably a decent history or good clubs/appearances/ratings.
    Send scouts off to Scotland, and Eastern Europe, might find some cheap gems over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

you can get boumsong from celtic for free around the 2nd season...

he's not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Isn't he at Auxerre at the start of the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

Ye Boumsong starts with Auxerre but leaves very quickly .
    Tom Huddlestone is a decent defender - starts off with derby . Get him for around 600k because he is only 16

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dino|Work

micheal dawson young very good

lee Sims very good also ,hes a right back also young

if you can get cerci, omg what a striker will not let u down

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

I recommend Nyron Nosworthy and Danny Gabbidon, both cheap and very consistent. Although because you're in you're second season Nosworty might have gone to Arsenal as he usually does.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

de la cuesta from some columbian club.

You might have to wait around for him to get a few caps if you're in England. He kicks booty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 shels

get lucic. i forget his second name but he is agood as he always gets match ratings of 7 or above. he is excellent cover and he is cheap likely to cost around 1 million

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

simon webb from bohemians. Im am serious though he's got man of the match in have my games and has played well against iner milan real betis and paok salonika.

Advertisement