Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Million dollars

• 02-02-2004 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

A well-dressed man approached a voluptuously beautiful young woman on the street and said, "Would you have sex with me for a million dollars?"

"For a MILLION dollars?!" she replied, more than a little stunned, "Of course I would!"

"Well, would you sleep with me for twenty five dollars?"

"Twenty five dollars? Don't be ridiculous! What kind of girl do you take me for, anyway?"

"We've already established what kind of girl you are; now we're just haggling over price."

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

Nah!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

tis true ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

mehmeh....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Gotta try that out sometime :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

it's more "true life" then humour, but still a nice little story

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Kaner

That "joke" was something Winston Churchill actually said to some Dame or Lady, or some type of benighted bag.

I'm not much of a fan of old Winston, but that was pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

Goin out thursday night, must try it :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement