Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mesh Computers

• 02-02-2004 4:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭

I Want This To Be My Baby

What ye think of that?

I've configured it to:
    XP Pro
    Gig Ram
    9800 Pro AIW
    18"TFT
    DVI Cable
    CDRW + DVD RW (2 drives)
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum
    Pinnacle 8 full version
    Delivery to Ireland

and it's just under 3 grand. *wishes he had money:)*

that said, they're very good at custom builds, i can just mail them and ahve them remove what i dont want and buy it from komplett - what do ye all think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

humm looks nice, I havn't looked at prices to compare with but I'd guess you could build it for cheaper, if you're taking a trip to the US you can build it for way cheaper!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

yeah i know i could build it cheaper ... but the point is that it's done already :) why reinvent the wheel?? :p

it just looks like a sweet sweet system and i really want it :) and with my 21st around the corner the parental units are debating getting me a new pc :D

Daniel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

3 grand for your 21st? screw that go get yourself a cheap car and get them to pay your insurance instead :)

hehe :) i've got a provisional license ... i haven't got the money to pay for lessons at the moment so a car just isnt going to happen :)

i'd be happier with a monster of a pc really */nerd* :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

• Advertisement

not a chance. they're ugly :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Wait another 2 or 3 months thats what alot of people are saying. Prices are going to drop which means u can get more for your money or u can get the same system and save your money. And with that money get your self some lessons :)

Originally posted by BadCharlie
    Wait another 2 or 3 months thats what alot of people are saying. Prices are going to drop which means u can get more for your money or u can get the same system and save your money. And with that money get your self some lessons :)

yeah i've been following those threads too ... either way _if_ it happens, i'll be waiting a while first.

and driving lessons? what do you think i am?? my dad's a taxi driver, i have no need to learn! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

Step 1) Get the cash price of the machine.
    Step 2) Build Machine Yourself
    Step 3) Profit!

Advertisement