Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post images of beauty (quote pics sparingly) - see Mod warnings in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

AstraMonti wrote: »
    If I am not mistaken i think it's appropriate to post a really dirty... mountain bike isn't it?

There's a bike in that picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

spyderski wrote: »
    It's fugly. And if it is €12,500 its extremely bad value. A similar specced canyon is around €7.5k. Would you pay €5k extra for a Cippolini frame?

You seem upset!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭corkchef

If I am not mistaken i think it's appropriate to post a really dirty... mountain bike isn't it?

158528.jpg

i,d look at that dirty bike anyday:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

Sorry MTBers, she's obviously a roadie on a day off. Look at that flat back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

spyderski wrote: »
    It's fugly. And if it is €12,500 its extremely bad value. A similar specced canyon is around €7.5k. Would you pay €5k extra for a Cippolini frame?
    And a similarly specced Chinarello would cost how much? Any update with that, btw?

• Advertisement

158528.jpg
    Is she perhaps cleaning herself down after having suffered an ill effect of overdosing on laxatives? :eek: The things some girls do these days to stay skinny :p

• Registered Users Posts: 31,067 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Lemag wrote: »
    Is she perhaps cleaning herself down after having suffered an ill effect of overdosing on laxatives? :eek: The things some girls do these days to stay skinny :p

Wrong!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭corkchef

Lemag wrote: »

god, that is funny!:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

corkchef wrote: »
    what, no pedals?

That's normal.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I wonder what would happen if the girls and gays started putting up pictures of hot fellas? (not that I'm complaining)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I wonder what would happen if the girls and gays started putting up pictures of hot fellas? (not that I'm complaining)

Especially for you Captn ;)

article-1022309-016616CD00000578-557_468x461.jpg

It's Mario Cippolini BTW

RobFowl wrote: »
    article-1022309-016616CD00000578-557_468x461.jpg

It's Mario Cippolini BTW

I have no more to say :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

^^^I'd just like to point out that straight men can also "appreciate" the fine athletic form of another man.
    At least thats what I tell my OH :P

• Registered Users Posts: 31,067 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I just don't understand why Mario is wearing shoes in that pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Lumen wrote: »

Probably to hide his modesty, he isn't wearing tall socks! I see Raam blushing.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭lescol

5712731141_235802f4fa.jpg

Looks like PX are to launch a new frame.

Pictures on http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002164267931

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

:eek:

Any more info? I will be getting a nanolight soon enough and this could change my plans!

Edit: Although it looks like the old frame, with a double paintjob and a pointy head...

corkchef wrote: »
    god, that is funny!:D
    Not if it's true.
    FWIW, all minorities appear to be considered with equal measure here. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen the follow pictures posted on this forum (for the viewing pleasures of said girls and gays?)

EZN7f.jpg

mPwbF.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭lescol

There's nothing on PX website but check out their FB page, http://www.facebook.com/planetxbikes this was posted yesterday:-

New Planet X Frame: a big thanks to everyone who helped yesterday the favorite paint job by far was the black and red. The new frame is aimed at the granfondo, sportive rider (we'll release more details soon) but we need to think of a name for it, let us know your thoughts by clicking 'like' next to the suggestions you like.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I have no more to say :D

I think I could be turned by said Mario ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

lescol wrote: »
    There's nothing on PX website but check out their FB page, http://www.facebook.com/planetxbikes this was posted yesterday:-

New Planet X Frame: a big thanks to everyone who helped yesterday the favorite paint job by far was the black and red. The new frame is aimed at the granfondo, sportive rider (we'll release more details soon) but we need to think of a name for it, let us know your thoughts by clicking 'like' next to the suggestions you like.

Thanks, they seem to be something between the Superlight and the nanolight..

This looks nice though:

227492_225480550801810_158554890827710_1053131_5810066_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

Looks like they've gone down the route of BB30 bottom brackets too

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭jdt101

5716380341_0043a61944.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭macken04

the PlanetX frame looks the same as the one I ordered from hong fu, if its a similar price I will be one remorseful shopper.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SARBOY

RadioShack Trek for Tour of California

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭macken04

SARBOY wrote: »
    RadioShack Trek for Tour of California

its bloody nice man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭chakattack

jdt101 wrote: »
    5716380341_0043a61944.jpg

Like how you've matched your garmin to the colour scheme

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flankerb

IMAG0154.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭fondriest

Lumen wrote: »

I just don't understand why Mario is wearing no clothes in that pic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

So, I bought this black womans frame off Adverts last thursday as I'm doing a bike up for the girlfriend (hope she isn't snooping boards :pac:).
    She really likes giraffes so it gave me an idea...

159257.JPG159259.JPG
    I Stripped it down using rustins paint remover and primed it.
    159260.JPG
    After I stripped it down, I painted it brown first and then layered on about 200 pieces of masking tape on it and sprayed yellow over it. Just after peeling it all off (Minus the forks which I didn't paint as I need to bring them down to the bike shop for dislodgment :mad:) and It now looks like this..

159261.JPG159262.JPG

Very happy overall I have to say, second time spraying a bike, first wasn't the best over a year ago.

Advertisement