Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post images of beauty (quote pics sparingly) - see Mod warnings in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Corima aero most probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭dragratchet

looks like they're badged with HD-3 alright.. might be chinese wheels with stickers of course. regardless, they look sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

ror_74 wrote: »
    Notation from a Jaco Pastorius & Weather Report track ' Havona ' on a Pegoretti. One master craftsman paying homage to another.
    <snip>

That finish is pure class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Not the great photo I've ever taken, but I thought I'd throw up a photo of my two rides.. A BMW R1100S and the Whyte :D

125 horsepower -V- me :o

316390.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

Not the great photo I've ever taken, but I thought I'd throw up a photo of my two rides.. A BMW R1100S and the Whyte :D

125 horsepower -V- me :o
    Nice bikes. I really miss my R1 :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

WillyFXP wrote: »
    Nice bikes. I really miss my R1 :(

I've never owned an R1 but love 'em. I'm not sure a video of my fire breathing R1100S would be appreciated here but I'm running a straight through Laser exhaust which barks and breaths two foot long exhaust flames :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

10580162_10152259697737894_7116292848697603556_n.jpg

Bike more or less sorted, as of this weekend - C-dale supersix with Campy Shamals. very pleased with it.

Beauty police -excuse Brooks saddle, but it IS comfy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

_DSC2955.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

2uj40fb.jpg

thats not a bike

This is a bike
    AstraMonti wrote: »
    _DSC2955.jpg

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,135 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Latest addition to the fleet now built up

e365ac99-8854-42f7-bce3-272e01da526a_zps041f4a8d.jpg?t=1407151332

Not a hint of electronics ....

....yet;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭monkeyslayer

15fp4dg.jpg

2ilg3nb.jpg

Brand spanking new fulcrum racing zero's, 2014's large cycling 'treat' for myself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Well deserved too Monkeyslayer, congrats on the new wheels

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭flatface

Brand spanking new fulcrum racing zero's, 2014's large cycling 'treat' for myself

my eyes hurt from the beauty!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

That't the prettiest thing I have seen in a while Monkeyslayer. Beautiful machine, well wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

That is a lovely looking LOOK! Congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭crumliniano

Love these. Retro looks. Campy. Traditional bend drops. Just classy.

ridley-Lotto-Belisol-bikes-20.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Love these. Retro looks. Campy. Traditional bend drops. Just classy.

http://d25pj63blmhnvu.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ridley-Lotto-Belisol-bikes-20.jpg

A thousand times yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Daniogroove

How do you find the wheels so far? I've heard great things about them. I'm considering getting a set.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I want that Ridley .......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭furiousox

01-8900631

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭monkeyslayer

How do you find the wheels so far? I've heard great things about them. I'm considering getting a set.

So far so good, I haven't taken em up the hills yet as my lungs are kinda back pinching my long broken ribs again but done maybe 100kms on flat enough terrain in the past week... I love them so fae, they just wanna roll, I'd describe it as being like a little tailwind, and the stiffness, out of the saddle they really start to let rip. I need a good long spin in full health on my familiar hills to really know but so far I couldn't be any happier with them. I'm a little dissapointed the hubs are running completely silent, was expecting a pleasant whirr, but I guess when the freewheel beds in a bit more that'll come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

Seriously considering a Ti bike. Especially after seeing the Mosaic ti frames. Here's the RT-1:

IMG_9562.jpg

IMG_9532.jpg

IMG_9534.jpg

IMG_9526.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

I like Ti frames and maybe in the market for one. That mosaic frame is beautifully simple. The wheels are hideous.

Deep section wheels do not go with steel or Ti frames.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

ROK ON wrote: »
    I like Ti frames and maybe in the market for one. That mosaic frame is beautifully simple. The wheels are hideous.

Deep section wheels do not go with steel or Ti frames.

I disagree, that looks incredible. Only upset are the bottle cages!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Non-matching wheel depths look terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

Zyzz wrote: »
    I disagree, that looks incredible. Only upset are the bottle cages!

Agree on cages - I have a pair of Ti cages. I don't like em. They also ruin bidons.

However the matching of Christ King headset with the hubs is sublime.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

ROK ON wrote: »
    Agree on cages - I have a pair of Ti cages. I don't like em. They also ruin bidons.

However the matching of Christ King headset with the hubs is sublime.

Woh, I though I was pretty anal about scuffing bike stuff, but bidons... teach me your ways, sensei.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Not a big Jens or Trek fan but this is just gorgeous

JensFarewell-610x350.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

That Ti frame is nice, but the integrated seat post just doesn't look right to me.

Advertisement