Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post images of beauty (quote pics sparingly) - see Mod warnings in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭wheelo01

That is a beautiful looking machine, the florescent flashes on it really make it pop, something i hoped for on my new Cube, but the model i went for was only available in matte black and grey.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,064 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Heroin H1 Limited Edition.

Not my drugs, guard.

model-h1-list.jpg

hr-center.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Want

471033.png

• Registered Users Posts: 31,064 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Let the thanks contest decide the righteousness of our respective drug choices.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

is there a women's specific geometry version, called the heroine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Lumen wrote: »
    Let the thanks contest decide the righteousness of our respective drug choices.

Wouldn't want to get the shakes on a descent!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Slideways

471246.jpeg

May not be a thing of beauty to some but I think it looks damn good with the race wheels on for race day tomorrow.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I don't think any TT bikes are attractive personally, Lotus Sport 110 being the exception. I do expect it makes a lovely whooshing sound though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

That's stunning, but you won't get much love from the types around here. Afraid of a bit of water and avoid running like the plague...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭Thud

There's a reason this thread hasn't been posted in in 2 years and even then it was a road bike :D :
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057113877&page=17

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Get out.

And let us never speak of this again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

Slideways wrote: »
    May not be a thing of beauty to some but I think it looks damn good with the race wheels on for race day tomorrow.

Thanks for bringing us back to earth after the celestial delight of the Heroin H1 rolleyes.png

Hope the race went well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Slideways

Thanks MP

4th in my category, happy enough with that..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

new shoes, i like it.

471495.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

lennymc, as I said...the wheels make it. Very nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭f1000

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

^^^^^
    beautiful in it's simplicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Very pretty. Is that a through-axle?

Is that the new thing now with all the cool kids, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

I don't know how to add pics to this :( But I picked up my new race machine during the week <3

https://www.facebook.com/patrick.clifford/posts/10157000190117594?notif_id=1550256248013246&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i don't think that'll display unless whoever clicks on it is friends with you on facebook.

• Advertisement

i don't think that'll display unless whoever clicks on it is friends with you on facebook.

just changed the settings-thanks for that!!

Bar tape and saddle are criminal imo and you need tan wall tyres on it :D

But who am I to judge, it'd be a long time before I'd have change for one of them , enjoy!!!!!!!

EDIT: Actually is it the flash making them look white? when they are actually a grey/retrofelective colour ?

Bar tape and saddle are criminal imo and you need tan wall tyres on it :D

But who am I to judge, it'd be a long time before I'd have change for one of them , enjoy!!!!!!!

EDIT: Actually is it the flash making them look white? when they are actually a grey/retrofelective colour ?

Yeah, it's reflective, so they actually look black until they have light on them.

https://goo.gl/images/YCyR9F

• Registered Users Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭fat bloke

IMG-20190227-163915336.jpg

Surprise birthday pressie for the mrs.

Needs a bit of colour but actually has a lot of light and a shade between the matt, gloss and grey.

Lovely bike though, and still properly light for an aero.

jaysus, there'll be a load of boardsies lining up to marry you if polygamy is legalised.

jaysus, there'll be a load of boardsies lining up to marry you if polygamy is legalised.

Presented to her last night. And it WAS a surprise. - Her birthday isn't until May!!!! :D:D

I couldn't very well hide it for three months. I've been fit to burst, myself, the last 3 weeks between ordering and tracking it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭letape

^^^ lovely bike fatbloke. Wouldn’t change anything about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

fat bloke wrote: »
    Presented to her last night. And it WAS a surprise. - Her birthday isn't until May!!!! :D:D

I couldn't very well hide it for three months. I've been fit to burst, myself, the last 3 weeks between ordering and tracking it. :rolleyes:

looking at similar myself, did you get her an ideal saddle?

manafana wrote: »
    looking at similar myself, did you get her an ideal saddle?

No, i just bought the package as is. I'd been keeping an eye on the sales and this came up on the outlet store, one left, her size. There wasn't an option to change anything on it. -She can be modifying it away now to her heart's content, my job of work is done! :)

I was thinking a ladies saddle with a bit of colour on it would be nice and then maybe colour match the bar tape.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Trekker09

My new build, Condor Leggerro with Ultegra Di2 R8050 Groupset.

B2jKR5J.jpg

dLJTLke.jpg

Of course, it would blow a gale after finishing!!

Have a Cyrano R1 stem that will replace the current one as soon as I get a bit of fitness back :-)

Advertisement