Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raving in Dublin.

• 02-02-2004 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Can anyone reccommend a good rave happening regularly in Dublin. I used to go raving and did the whole drug thing for a couple of years but haven't been to a good rave/club in over a year.

The temple theatre and the kitchen are now closed but if anyone knows of any new clubs in dublin with the same vibe let me know. Thanks in advance for any replys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

slow day at the station officer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Is the RedBox open again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Werl, there's a weekly techno night starting tomorrow night in the Hub (formerly Switch) featuring the usual suspects - Azrael, Sunil Sharpe, etc if that's any use to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by Sico
    Werl, there's a weekly techno night starting tomorrow night in the Hub (formerly Switch) featuring the usual suspects - Azrael, Sunil Sharpe, etc if that's any use to you.

yea i saw this on another website, the HUB is on Eustace street innit?

well worth goin to by the looks of it. try traffic on a friday night, good aul session to be had!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

NO WAY! I knew they'd crack and bring back a techno night. ahaha!

• Advertisement

Yeah, I'm very tempted to check it out. I'm well known for bitching that there's not enough decent techno in Dublin (often to the very people who are organizing the Hub thing) but I'm not keen on the Hub, nor am I mad on the idea of old memories of Switch recurring!

Well, I've a rake of people throwing free passes at me, so I might well wander in to the opening night (if you haven't seen massplanck live, it's worth the trek, and Azrael is hot on the heels of Sunil for most vicious Dublin techno DJ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭manufan

Switch is not a great venue in my opinion but i'll head along anyway and check out a bit of techno. I used to love the tuesday nights in the kitchen. Techno heaven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Well, I've a rake of people throwing free passes at me, so I might well wander in to the opening night (if you haven't seen massplanck live, it's worth the trek, and Azrael is hot on the heels of Sunil for most vicious Dublin techno DJ).

pfft. aint no Decal :)
    strangely enough I'm at a gig tomorrow night in the Hub.. might hang on afterwards for this though.. see what its like (been a looong time since I was in Switch for a techno night)

Originally posted by Kali
    pfft. aint no Decal :)

Heh, I hope you caught his live set before T. Raumschmiere in the Metro.
    The man has some talent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

fran is a bleeding legend! i'll be reaching this one for sure!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Chuckythetree

helix has loads of drugs in his gaff

Advertisement