Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave Couse forum

Options
  • 02-02-2004 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Robbed the idea from Alphastates!

I am the webmaster for the Official Dave Couse website and are in dire need of a forum. Any chance we could set up here?

www.davecouse.com

Let me know!

Ian
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Who's Dave Couse?

Edit: Oh, he was in A House. Interesting.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

get 5 people to come here and post to say they will use it (not the usual support-a-petition mob from here, I ignore them from such votes) and we'll set you up under Community -> Public.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

i have one of the albums,

sure give them a forum, there is plenty of space here for more weirdo's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

ugh...a forum with my name would be fecking weird :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

rofl all the way to mayo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

as a fan of mr couse and mr bumbary from their early tv ga ga appearence of kick me jesus,mcgonagles on a sat afternoon,st patricks park festival,via amongst other venues mansion house,city arts centre,feile,rock garden,tivoli,sfx.and the olympia to mr couse at whelans,tbmc and the hub......

including all those singles,albums,go between support slot(best thing since slice bread said dave) sfx 7 bands on the up with those ridiculuous bermudas and the future of lokomotiv,i think im entitled to have my vote cast:D

greta gig with the excellent alphastates by couse on friday.perfect combo.heard mr collins is on his way back for a fight ?!

i think ive already gone mad.........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Looked at the site for a few minutes, still dont know who the f**k he is.

That's be a no TBH

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

That's not a community forum issue I guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by iwhelan
    Any chance we could set up here?

icon14.gif count me in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭m

vote as long as dave promises to play somewhere decent next time:D

the hub is a dud:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Originally posted on Dave Couse's Website
    Dave Couse is a genius

Well I guess the man deserves a forum at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭addicted

Originally posted by Lump
    Looked at the site for a few minutes, still dont know who the f**k he is.

That's be a no TBH

John

......Dave Couse was the lead singer of A House,one of the most infleuntal and best Irish Indie bands ever.NUmerous hit singles including "endless art""call me blue" and "i`ll always be grateful".

One of their songs was re written by Couse for Irelands world cup campaign in japan/korea "here comes the good times".

He is now a well respected solo artist,refusing to sell out.
    How thehell acn you say you never heard of him and that would be a no ?You must have your head in the sand.

:mad:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

And in about 4 months, a handful of people have come to even support the idea of a forum for him. Forum declined.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement