Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hauppauge PVR 350 FM tuner problems

• 02-02-2004 5:50pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I find that when I turn on the FM tuner on this it sometimes picks up the signal and sometimes doesnt. I have it connected to my cable box and have tested both the signal and the cable and they are fine. Have just had the opportunity to try another similar card in another pc and found exactly the same problem.

Anybody have this card and problem? I would be grateful for any feedback you can give me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

have the same problem I invoke the tv tuner using wintv2000 first then the turn radio and it works all the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

I have the card but never use the FM tuner

Try http://www.shspvr.com/ for a solution, they also have a forum :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by Rambo
    have the same problem I invoke the tv tuner using wintv2000 first then the turn radio and it works all the time

Oddly enough I found the same thing although I dont find that it works every time that way it certainly works more often than a straigh switch on so to speak! Very strange I tried to find if the shortcut from the tv2000 went to another .exe but it does not seem to. Have you ever attempted to record from the fm tuner onto the hard drive using the scheduler and if so where do the recordings go? There does not seem to be a locaton opton anywhere in the settings.

Thanks for that link gs.
    :)

Advertisement