Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mail Probs. OE/identities Outlook/profiles

Options
  • 02-02-2004 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Can someone help me with this.

I had a main identity and 2 others working fine in OE.
    I installed SP1 for XP.

Now, i cant switch identities in OE. It opens in main as normal. If i try to switch identity, i can put in the password, and it closes but re-opens in the main identity. This happens for both the other 2 identities. Basically i can only use the main identity.

I removed / re-added the identities but same thing happens.

Anyone know how to fix this???

I tried to set them up in Outlook, as im not fussy which prog i use just as long as it works.

Can you set identities in Outlook? There called profiles or omething i think. I tried setting profile theough "Mail" in ctr panel as the Outlook help suggested. I have them set up, but i cant find where to put a individual password for the seperate profiles.
    Can you actually set a password for a profile in Outlook? Sorf of defeats the purpose if you cant.

Someone plz help me. God, i hate computers.
    I`d rather use OE if possible, dont like the interface of Outlook.

I tried reinstalling OE off windows disk, but no option to do that.

Advertisement