Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NICKY READ

Options
  • 22-06-2000 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

nicky,
    Cing as sonic is getting a monitor can i store yours for you until you get a machine together??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

here just ring our father.....say youre podgeen and you play quake and you want.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Burnsy

I knew this email fad wouldn't last..

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

it ****ing says ****ing nicky ****ing read you ignorant ****er, what is one line of text on a screen? why would it annoy you so much??? dont click on the ****ing thing and stop ****ing complaining!! retards!!

yes you can dave

[This message has been edited by Nicky (edited 23-06-2000).]

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

..and this being, this baffoon, this man of no morals is our captain.

Be the hokey!

#:-]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

cheer's nicky
    congrats on the spanish game
    i could be around this weekend
    family stuff frown.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Burnsy

I can't read under all those **'s! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

nah....he kisses our father alot though

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

and his brother

and his house mates

youre getting slaps marcus

• Advertisement

How many slaps to the euro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

WHEN WILL WE SEE THE END OF THIS INSISTENT TROLLING??? Must our eyes tire often of the amount of CRAP posted by you lozerS! Do any of you even PL:AY QUAKE!>?! perhaps the AFTERHOURS boards is more your STyle?? LESS OF THIS MUPPET!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

shut your face faeg, I never seen you on any servers btw, all you've go to do with quake is your **** fukin name

hey FQD.....backoff! mad.gif

D-)

(just making my cyclops smiley known)

i havent seen you play quake at all futurequakemuppet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

FIRSTLY who am i talking to here? is it silent BOBBBIE and his silly dog friends??? I think not seeing as we do talk on a quake chat boards do we not? why then so the muppetry and the constant nonsense? what,i wonder openly, must all of you keep as HOBBIES?> YOU KNOW THIS?!! THE 'HOBBIES'? basscially QUAKE is a hobbie and maybe chatting about QUAKE!?!? RUINING A BOARDS IS NOT A HOBBIE!!! this is just SAD.maybe when i see you on the server we'll talk about "faegots" the "FUTURE" "whatever?"" until then SHUT-UP THE FACES!

yamageta,
    FQD.

dats cos he is the future man.

Pints are nice

marcus
    youve must be doing allot of posting these days, youve more posts than me now..

I am now a certified nerd and proud.

• Advertisement
Advertisement