Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when will ase update

Options
  • 02-02-2004 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

As the title says when will ase update so you can see 1.6 servers ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Just use the 'other' filter until they do. You can make your own filter for 1.6 aswell, fucked if i can figure out how though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Moriarty
    Just use the 'other' filter until they do. You can make your own filter for 1.6 aswell, fucked if i can figure out how though.

Open up filters.txt in the ASE directory and go down till you see the following line. I'd advise searching for it using the Find (Ctrl F) feature.
    Battlefield 1942\Version
    Group: NUL

Add in the following code after it, and above the v1.5 patch filter.
    Battlefield 1942\Version\1.6
    Group: BFVER
    Mutex: BFVER
    1 if Version != "v1.6" remove

That will fix any problems. If you dont want to do it yourselves, i have uploaded mine so you can just download it (or copy and paste the text). You can find my full filters.txt file here.

And I am just back from Scotland :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

thanks winter....Did you have a good time ? last time i was in scotland i did

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Fantastic.... too much money spent on drink. But it was pobably all worth it to see me drunken dancing in the middle of mono.

The ASE Filters has been [officially] updated now to include Battlefield v1.6. Open up ASE and click on "Update Filters" to get it. It includes some other fixes aswell as Battlefield 1942 v1.6.

Advertisement