Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manhunt

Options
  • 02-02-2004 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

I got manhunt for the PS2 the other day. I think it's really cool, Brillant violent great atmosphereand stuff I like the whole plastic bag thing. Anyone else like it!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Judging by the reviews and general opinion of it, I'm in a minority but I thought it was an slightly below average, run of the mill stealth game, that's masked by a controversial theme and psuedo social commentary. The AI was poor, the gameplay repetitive, and if you take out the ultra-violence, you're not left with much of a game. Just my opinion though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

I agree with super_furry, but i still think the whole atmospher of the game raised it up a notch, it really was pretty scary to play at time, when youd be running from a gang of hunters. Plus its one of the few games that actually had good enemy voices, insted of using the same stock quotes of like "Were gonna getcha!" or whatever, each group has loads of different quotes, and even tho its only a little touch, it adds to the whole atmosphere even more..personally i loved it, despite the repetition :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

the game has never tried to be anything other then run-of-the-mill stealth, it's just a new take on the idea. pretty original stuff... which you expect (or should) from rockstar north.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

is this due an xbox release??

• Advertisement
Advertisement