Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Transactonline system is banjaxed

Options
  • 03-02-2004 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

Has been for 2 weeks and the gobdaws have not apologised on the bleddy website for the inconvenience.

No idea when it will be fixed if you ring them either, they hope Days not Months.

http://www.aib.ie/transactonline/

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I doubt they are in that big a hurry to fix it. Gut feeling tells me it will probably be axed eventually.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Still down ?

When I rang them (about 2 weeks ago)they implied that it was ready to be sorted .. it's loss will be felt..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

just back up now........ lets do some e-commerce :D

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭raster

Originally posted by BuffyBot
    I doubt they are in that big a hurry to fix it. Gut feeling tells me it will probably be axed eventually.

Why? I hope not, when I had to choose between an AIB Mastercard or AIB Visa, I went for the latter, just for transact online, well there was no other difference!

Why? I hope not, when I had to choose between an AIB Mastercard or AIB Visa, I went for the latter, just for transact online, well there was no other difference!

Well I worked in various parts of AIB and dealt with people involved in it. It was supposed to be the next big thing, but never quite took off as no one internally seemed all that interested in it. That's why I think eventually it'll be let die.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭oneweb

BuffyBot wrote:
    Two and a half years later... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=51628538#post51628538
    :(

It is what it's.

I'm surprised it took this long.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

BuffyBot wrote:
    I'm surprised it took this long.

AIB refused to pay some maintenance contract and teh software has not been updated for a year or two and now want to persuade everyone that Verified by Visa is for their own good (Not AIBs of course)

Its the only reason I stuck with them so bye bye :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,710 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I used Transactonline all the time,it was a great idea and it had many great uses.
    Typical AIB stingebags ,getting rid of that service .:mad:
    Verified by Visa is a joke of a service.
    I'm going to have to look around for another provider ,perhaps Cahoot in the UK.

Advertisement