Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QW Ryder cup

Options
  • 27-06-2000 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

Somebody mentioned this before. Having a team game played like the ryder cup.
    Would people be intrested in doing this in a QW cup? Preferably CA, but if there was intrest in DM.....
    Wouldnt be until winter tho.
    Any intrest?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

yeah duels would be cool, ill play

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Yeah that was me that mentioned it before so someone get it going, it would be an interesting way of seeing the dueling skills of clans.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Crap dueller, love a CA one on one tho..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Originally posted by BossArky:
    Yeah that was me that mentioned it before so someone get it going
    Not to sound rude or anything but:
    Useless git do it ureself maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Anjocan

yeah i'ld do it. Count me in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 gibbson

Ye would be nice to kick ur a*s with CA one on one, without lag and cannon fodder:P

/Gibbson, shark, mole, lillmorran, insane...

Originally posted by BossArky:
    Just thought that it may be easier for someone over there to do it.
    Really?? How VERY nice of you.
    ****ING PUT THAT UP YOUR ****** ****
    Once again, How VERY nice of you. <---note extreme patronising sarcasm.

Go on then. Organise it. You can be quoted as saying that you WILL organise it, so guess what! Uve landed ureself in the **** to organise a QW rydercup type league\cup. Have fun tongue.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Originally posted by Paladin:

Not to sound rude or anything but:
    Useless git do it ureself maybe?[/B]

Well I'm in Germany, I'll organise it if you want but keep your nickers on.Just thought that it may be easier for someone over there to do it.

****ING PUT THAT UP YOUR ****** ****

[This message has been edited by BossArky (edited 29-06-2000).]

HA! ***** **** ********** **** YOU PALADIN ***** HEAD ***** CUCUMBER **** SATURN **** LIKE AN **** FROM ***** GRANDMA'S BACK-GARDEN HA!

Spuds are nice.

Sorry forgot the smiley again:

D-)

• Advertisement

Then I reiterate:
    Useless git

Advertisement