Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FutureQuakeDude

Options
  • 29-06-2000 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Your soul better belong to Jesus 'cos your ass belongs to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

MegaDeth - erm Damn hold on I'll check it.

You ribbed off that line and who are you again.

Its of the count down to extinction ablum and its either
    Psychotron/
    Captive Honour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 High_Ping_King

Captive Honour I think, fek you've made me want to listen to them now, doh.

Where was I?..oh yeah, duga da boom boom baa krangggg.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yep tis captive honour alright smile.gif

Gandalf.

Indeed. Hope their new album comes close to that standard.

/me thinks risk was too big a risk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

HUMM Yes very clever of you,your highness. NOW MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE THIS TO THE MUSIC / RADIO BOARDS??? DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT TO THE MUSIC/RADIO BOARDS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

i rekon FQD is kewl , no really i do . I too play solderererer of fortuna, and quack 2.
    Does this make me l33t ?
    Oh yes , you all suck , i am your father!

Hahahahaha

WHat you "RECKON" bugs is neither here nor there!

I reckon its here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

me 2 smile.gif

• Advertisement

Then we are agreed and whats your name again
    oh yeah future quack dood it wrong.

I like to go a trolling TRA LA LA LA LA I Like to go a trolling TRA LA LA LA LA

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

You sound like the VengaBoys.

yeah which one are ye.

The VENGABUS is coming the wheels on the bus go ROUND AND ROUND AS THEY PASS OVER THE BRIDGE THAT SHELTERS THE TROLLS THAT RUIN THESE BOARD!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

FQD I think you've overlooked a little command called ip traceroute truncation locator. Don't play with fire.

Bunny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Bunny you Nerd ! smile.gif :P 8)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Burnsy

Eh well... I like Cake.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

kix 2 de faz

Bunny I think you overlooked a little situation called all a big misunderstanding? I THINK YOU OVERLOOKED IT COS IT DOESN'T EXIST QUITE LIKE THAT COMMAND YOU SEEM SO PROUD OF!

• Advertisement

hey bunny is that short for banning

i DONT see why you people are so HASTY maybe YES this time or that i go against the norm maybe express my views with PASSION but hey this IS the real world,not just some fantasy game where sticking your fingers in your ears and humming is as good a reason to BAN someone as ANY!Maybe it would be a good time to ALLOW users to own their own words without FEAR of those words ultimately destroying them?

yama,
    FQD.

Thats funny Real World and internet don't really go together.

aND MAY i add -: if "YES" then so be it,and let fire be my temptress fore i WILL play with her and dance the terrible dance of freedom.TERRIBLE dance of expressions and disgusts. if "YES" THEN let mTHE soul be damned and expelled from these bOARD! least LET then my voice will have been HEARD, DESTROYED,BANISHED!!!? UT i think the world maybe will take on the form of DEATHMATCH if this CRAP doesn't cease STOP.anyway if MISERY is my the destiny ENGAGE!

yata,
    FQD.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

OMG U fukin nerd boy, go out an get yourself a boyfriend will ya ffs. U need to spend time A W A Y from your computer, go out an an get a bita colour into your skin like, loose that pasty light pink look all you sexually frustrated mid 40 fat blokes have....

O yeah, if your hobbie (hahah you said hobbie) is written replies an nice new topics on a message board and not actually playing the game its based around, your even sadder than I thought and now I actually feel sorry for you frown.gif

Lads leave him alone, we're all he has.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

It keeps getting better, I'm actully LOL-ing all over the gaff!!!

D-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 High_Ping_King

FQD go live on CAPITAL hill.

GimpBOY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

biggrin.gif Tis all a conspiracy man I'm telling ya.

YOU CAN TAKE OUR LIVES BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM. biggrin.gif

But seriously FQD, what are you getting all worked up about .......... tis all a bit dramatic IMO. I sincerely hope your only taking the p1ss.

If not... Oh dear....... frown.gif ..... Sad

Hmmm I believe you are deserving of the title of Muppet.

[This message has been edited by GREENHELL (edited 30-06-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

But... but.... soldererer of fortunis, random comments , dead children and all that , i rekon the bai's should have a good big fouight and beaths each other in the head loike.
    I think everybody should just calm down and really get into daikatneaanaaa , cos its mad smile.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement