Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wales actions against Russia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

My only thought on this is what a pack of Sore Losers!!

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,911 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

well Sepp Blatter wants to crack down hard on drugs doesn't he ?

or does that only apply to Rio Ferdinand ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

bet bitter over the rio ruling astofool wha?

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by SheroN
    bet bitter over the rio ruling astofool wha?
    He's damn right to be, others committed the same offence and worse and were given nowhere near the punishment that Rio got.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

If FIFA are really cracking down on drugs then they have to award it to wales. Not that i think thats the correct decesion mind you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,911 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

nah, previous rulings have been and done with, the dutch players etc.

They cannot pick and choose once a precedent is set. Especially after the mouthing off Sepp Blatter did over Rio, and to the FA. It's more than just club politics and teams u support now, if it had been Campbell banned for 8 months, the point would still be the same, they cannot chop and change the rules as they see fit.

I'd like to see Wales in Euro 2004, esp. after the way they were f*cked around with the fixture that got cancelled, and wasn't awarded a full int. fixture afterwards (azerbaijan I think?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Nike_Dude

To be fair Wales threw away their chance to qualify because they dont have enough depth in their squad. I cant see them bothering to go to court, they havent really got a great case imo and FIFA/UEFA dont like clubs/countries resorting to the normal courts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

if he actually played in the match, I'd say a replay would be at least in order...
    but seeing as he played no part in the win at all..

Perhaps the best thing we could do is kick russia out,and let Ireland and Wales duke it out on the pitch for the spot...

no?
    Didnt think so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

He did play in the 2nd leg..
    They say Titov, who played 59 minutes of the second leg, was ineligible for that match

Advertisement