Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 short ones

• 03-02-2004 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

There was a guy who was struggling to decide what to wear to go to a fancy costume party... Then he had a bright idea. When the host answered the door, he found the guy standing there with no shirt and no socks on. "What the hell are you supposed to be?" asked the host. "A premature ejaculation," said the man. "I just came in my pants!"

A blonde goes out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank.

"Yoohoo" she shouts, "how can I get to the other side?"

The second blonde looks up the river then down the river then shouts back, "You are already on the other side."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

ouch!

nearly as bad as the guy in with a naked woman on his back at the fancy dress party.

what are you supposed to be then?

i'm a snail.

you're not a snail, you've just got a naked woman on your back.

yeah, that's michelle. :rolleyes:

groan.

i'll get me coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

hahha, that first one is good:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Reminds me of the one with two jamaican lads, one with his dick in a pot of custard, the other with his dick in a pear.

<jamaican> We're dressed as emotions. He's fu<kin dis custard, and I've just come in dis pear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    There was a guy who was struggling to decide what to wear to go to a fancy costume party... Then he had a bright idea. When the host answered the door, he found the guy standing there with no shirt and no socks on. "What the hell are you supposed to be?" asked the host. "A premature ejaculation," said the man. "I just came in my pants!"

Good stuff :):D

Advertisement