Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

antec super lanboy

• 03-02-2004 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

was thinking of buying the antec super lanboy mainly because of the two 120mm fans that u are able to install in the case but from the pictures ive seen it looks like the hard drive rack seems to block the intake fan. does anyone have one of these cases and does the rack cause any problems. apart from that one problem is there any other problems that i have overlooked and any others opinions would be welcomed. cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

My server has the same setup, keeps my scsi's nice and cool.
    I had the same kinda setup in my dragon aswell and i knocked about 20*c off the temps of the drives, it does how ever give alot less airflow, but if the drives are cooled the case should be a tad cooler anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

one of the main cons with the last lanboy was the airflow issues in it especially if you had a long graphics card, i'm not sure how well that issue has been addressed you'd have to check out a review. also this lanboy isn't shipping with a psu which can or can't be a problem the last one shipped with a nice blue led 350W antec psu just something to bear in mind.

data

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Read the reviews here http://www.silentpcreview.com/

Advertisement