Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games1.iol.ie Q3

Options
  • 02-07-2000 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Is this server meant to be for the team.ie and other irish clans?

I mean, vishnu.ign.ie isnt listed in the ID master server so people from halfway across the world didnt stumble across on it, so it was relatively "Irish-Clans-Only"...

This isnt the case with games1.iol.ie... lots of people from the uk and elsewhere in europe use the server too... Is there any way of stopping the server being listed on the master?

Me some other players were having team dms, and then, tons of uk lpbs show up ruining the teams and the games frown.gif... Its just really annoying..

<< Arf Arf >>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Oh stop lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

whats this? you are really annoying?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Leave it as it is. Its boring enuf around here with no action without completely isolating .ie from the master lists.

Use vishnu for your private games mirv!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

exactly use vishnu for private games.
    BUT FFFS PUT OSP ON BOTH OF THEM, seriously..... put OSP on them, i've been saying it for long enuff now, it's pretty much a standard by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Vishnu is down most of the time, and it gives unstable ping, but at least put OSP on them, so you can "lock" the teams during frendlies or the next iq3cl.

<< Arf Arf >>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

vishnu is the **** these days, best pings almost always 30-40. Probably cause no one uses it ;D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

hehe....yah ;D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Vishnu?
    Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha... hah.
    (a) Its down most of the time
    (b) Modem pings arent like isdn pings, 250-400 more like

<< Arf Arf >>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

i was getting good pings to vishnu when it was up with Indigo - but unplayable pings with eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Mirv ,

Shut up child and stop moaning. Go get isdn or even better, why don't you provide a server for all us to play on?

Whats that? You can't ? oh right. Maybe you have to put up with your modem connects, crappy pings and crappy server just like the rest of us ?

SHUTUP!

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 03-07-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Well said there MP.

m1RV ffs stop complaining. Get up of your ass and doing something or shout the **** up tis very simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Yeah, I dont like the pings either and do I complain?

NO!

I just don't play on-line instead smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

That's the way to do it!

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    clanludo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Andy i think u complained once that time me and jethrog had 3 pings and u had 200 and we beat you.... (narrowly)

Advertisement