Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question concerning utv quicksilver

• 03-02-2004 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I reinstalled an os on my pc and went to install my modem but alas the cd was a bit messed up and will not read.Now i can easily download the drivers for the modem but my problem is that contained on the cd was the number to dial to for utv and such.I've mailed utv yesterday and sadly no reply,i've got a project due on thursday and really need net access.Would any of you fine fellows know the number ? I'd ring them but i'm in classes till 5 and don't get home till 6.30 anbd such

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

1890 926111 until 9pm :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

Thanks,i assumed they closed at 6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

Stupid question but what verison of the usb modem do they use ? i need to download the drivers :P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by ronano
    Stupid question but what verison of the usb modem do they use ? i need to download the drivers :P

'Where can I get the latest drivers for the ZyXEL Prestige 630-11 USB ADSL modem?'

You can download the latest drivers from http://www.zyxel.com/support/download.php
    Select the Prestige 630-11 in the "model name" box and click "search".

From the UTV support page

Good luck with the project!

Advertisement