Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEAM.IE Players+Panel - Nethouse Wednesday

Options
  • 03-07-2000 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Wednesday 7pm, see you lads there.
    Nethouse in Rathmines.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

just to remind you that Nicky is here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

BOSSARKY - I DON'T CARE IF NICKY'S IN GERMANY! HE BETTER BE AT NETHOUSE THIS WEDNESDAY COMING! DEDICATION! RING ANY BELLS?

I'll be there Ronan.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

<B>DING_DONG</B>

Eh, he said that you are the captain in his absence Vorosha.

Don't worry though I'll slap him back in that pedal boat he's so fond of.

In other news....in case he didn't tell the rest of you he will be back on M0nD@y the 10th...and he said something like "those *******s better not play Portugal in my abscence or they shall be owned"...yeah that was it...

D-) ...(say hello to Cyclops Smiley)

i am indeed captain and i think this is a ripe time to get those social barriers outta the way. nicky, basically your kicked from the squad. you're a good friend of us all be we can no longer keep up this ugly pretence. you just don't have what it takes. we will still enjoy a pint with you but the frags must cease. anyway squad, i'll be keeping you up to date with tactics etc. we will be playing portugal this Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I'll be there but I'll have to go before midnight cus I got work at 7:30 the next morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Nay bother Boss. I'm there Too.

Vorosha did you drink the Flagon of Linden that didn't fit in the bag?

Didn't realise it didn't fit, must be somewhere in nicky's room so? consider the hunt 'on'.

I felt like this when I found out:

mad.gif

I feel like this now:

smallman.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

7pm tonight, be there with your configs and all that, we're gonna get playing as soon as possible, see yous then

o.k. nice.

Advertisement