Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challage-Ie Columinists...

Options
  • 03-07-2000 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Most of you already got my mail. But aparently some of you didnt. Were having an IRC meeet on wednesday night, 9pmish, #challenge-ie. Contact me @ mindphuck@eircom.net or El_pres @ andy_mullen101@hotmail.com if you have any problems, etc.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Cheekymonkeys

i believe its challenge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Kinda conflicts with team3.ie training.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Yah I know, but we can do it from net house andy.. wont take long.

Gandalf and BossArky cant make it so we'll keep them up 2 date of what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Is there money in it or what what the big push on it now. Fair enough I'll start up dating again.

Yeah, but not much.

We need thousands and thousands of hits before any money is given but all this can be discussed on Wednesday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Ok, send a group email or something.Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

something to consider would be the design of the site...

Yes, I certainly want to see that discussed at the meeting. It would be a simple job to improve the site's image if we had someone with the approprite skills.

It would also be nice to put one person (who is compitent ie. not me) in charge of the tech side of the site. So one person can manage any new sections that needed making etc.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

So what happened at the meeting last night?

Advertisement