Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate SG1 3rd February

Options
  • 03-02-2004 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

Can't wait for tonight's episode! Anyone any idea when that 2- / 3-parter is coming up? I keep getting paranoid half-way through every episode that its gonna end with the dreaded (and yet very exciting) "To be continued" message.

They still have quite a few storylines that remain to be tied together in this series:
    - Anubis' clone armies actually appearing in an episode en masse.
    - The Lost City of the Ancients
    - Whatever happened to the Asgard
    - The split between the Tok'ra, the Jaffa, and the humans
    - Daniel Jackson's memory loss, and an explanation for whatever happened to him at the end of the last series.

Anybody got any wild theories as to what might happen? (Please don't answer if you've read ahead in the episode guide).

No spoilers until after 9pm please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

From what i know its a 2 parter 2 nite then 1 parter then a 2 parter then its over.

Howeaver since these episodes havent been release yet they could change the order to

1 parter 2nite 4pater next week

Yes i look forward to it aswell. The tokra thing is interesting it seams there is some sort of conspiricy in the tokra conciel. Perharps the tokra queen is still alive in stasis mabe?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

A very humorous episode! I laughed lots of times.

Some highlights:
    * The betting on what they'd fine - trees :D
    * "When he sees this, Daniel's going to die!" "What, again?"
    * Explaining the "Chevron 1 encoded" sequence
    * Daniel boring everyone

3 very good episodes in a row - I'm well happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

* Explaining the "Chevron 1 encoded" sequence

ya my job is to say "cheron 1 encoded cheron 2 encoded cheron 3 encoded cheron 4 encoded cheron 5 encoded cheron 6 encoded.......Then i like to kick it up a bit for cheron 7 because thats when the wormhole engages so i say Cheron 7 locked i also control the iris" :D

Indeed a very funny episode. I thought Tel`c getting his interview was very funny.

We didnt learn much from the episode besides that it is NOT anubis who attcked them on the planet. It was probbley Ba`l or another gouald

The gouauld probe was interesting they would make very effect weapons if they where equiped with gouald energy shield - quite possibly another goualds responce to anubis super soldiers. Super soldiers weapons are just normel staff shots except smaller and faster firing, they wouldent penetre a gould shield.

I dont want to wait till next week but we dont have much choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

you know this is the one where
    Dr. Fraiser dies.

how often does the poor girl get to go out and do stuff?

last time was the 6pm episode last night where sarah got herself glowy eyes and a big ship. second time out of the base and she's gonna get killed. good excuse to stay indoors if you ask me!
    guess we'll know for sure next week.

as for the other stuff, there is going to be another series isn't there, so they don't have to tie everything up just yet.

the ancients thing will be for the last series i would say. maybe a little info from the other part of the second part of this one, but not enough to be anything major.

the bad guys are likely to be somoene we know, but not anubis, as they were jaffa with staff weapons attacking them, and i think anubis doesn't use them any more since he got his new toys.

more
    just read that Robert Picardo (the holo doc from voyager) is to guest star in a few of the upcoming episodes.

also gen. hammond will be leaving the sgc to take permanent command of the prometheus so I'm guessing we'll have to have someone replace him other than o'neill as he wouldn't be allowed to go on too many missions as commander of the sgc.

also, the last 2 episodes of the series are called 'the lost city 1 & 2', so that might be interesting!

all exciting stuff anyway.

• Advertisement

Yes indeed. I didnt read the spoiler. but they are going to make another series but i think there going to tie up the anciants at the end of this seris.

I would say that the next series is about the furlings or elce the return of a old enemy like apophis or Sokar.

The movie wont start filiming for about a year but i cant wait to see it

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Funny episode, bit silly though. Also, while i commend the stuff they've been doing with SG1 recently, its as subtle as a brick.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

did we see the furlings yet?

if we did i missed it.

someone mentioned they might be something like ewoks

we didnt see them
    In 1 episode they found ruins with furling marks on them and o`niel said
    "When i hear furling i picture cute and fuzzy and i cant picture cute and fuzzy having good weapons" - or something like that

Advertisement