Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F-Zero GX (4player?)

Options
  • 03-02-2004 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

great game.. but no multiplayer GP? are they serious?

..are there extra multiplayer game modes to unlock or somthing?

and it seems the only way to get 'tickets' is to play the one player GP or Story modes... kind of annoying seen as you need tickets to unlock anything - including the next chapter in the story.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I'm fairly sure there's no MP GP, unfortunately. But the vs mode is okay, it keeps track of how many races each person has won, and at the end it's shows the participants on a podium. GP would be nice though.
    There's also another way of getting tickets though, if you beat a certain time in each of the tracks in time trial, you get some tickets and you can buy the staff ghost for the track in the extras shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

I'm not too bothered about the lack of 4 Player GP since no nintendo game to my knowledge has done that but the omission of the random track cup from F-Zero X is the only real grievence I have. Having finished the game completely the only thing left for me to do is get all the (admittedly very cool) pilot ending videos but having to do that within the same 5 cups gets a bit tiresome. It would have been nice if there was a bonus cup where you could race through all the courses from story mode but alas there isn't.

Advertisement