Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lsd is good for u

Options
  • 30-06-2000 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Right, ludo is officaly dead, BUT It's been reincarnated as LSD. Sico is the leader, and we want a game. I've recently (today) joined the lpb club, so we'll be dishin it out for any1 who want's *TAKE IT* smile.gif Where lookin at u IR smile.gif
    players so far:
    <LSD>Sico
    <LSD>Havok
    <LSD>Rapier
    <LSD>2040
    <LSD>Dead{O}Santa

narf
    clanludo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Oh gee wizz, please sir, I can't take another thrashing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

Nice name lads smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

irisg q2 clan name... lsd... eh junkie?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

thats great, except 2040 doesn't play q3 tongue.gif
    and whats more, IR have a full lpb team on IRC right now, wellgiveya a game anytime - we even have a challenge page on the website wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Nice theft of the clan name there.....eh
    Nicky?
    vor?
    Junkie?
    Mcfly?
    Kerria?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Grand Theft Clano

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

We ust want to get some friendly's together for a bit of practice.
    Illkillya IR v LSD ?
    Talk to me in irc 'bout it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Hmm, it was sposed to be Clan Acid, with the LSD tag to fit that. Better than Ludo tho.

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    clanludo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Kerria

Ummm....
    Will we be paid for the use of our clan name?

you could use [ACID] as a tag... ye have short names, except for deadsanta, so it would still look good in q3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

As opposed to m1rv... now that just looks good smile.gif

OMG! it's m1rv.. he's so cool... he's so s.....

<< Arf Arf >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Havok,
    BiO will play ye.... just pop by #bio on irc anytime or put a message on the msg board at clanbio.net

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

AAhhhh lads, yis shoud've asked first!!!

Hope yis do as well as we did with that name, undefeated I believe. Sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

K, the clan's now Clan Acid. STOP YER WHINGIN' tongue.gif

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    clanludo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Yep Davey that's right....HIV was our first scalp.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

eh yeah Paul, until the rematch, when Dave couldn't make it... talk about a one man clan... wink.gif

*put* *put* *put* oh yes but it is all such a blur. what do i remember? only rapage, ownage and endage. What did LSD make other clans feel Lamage Shamage Damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

thats all very nice but - http://2040.gibworld.com/lsd

yeah

'stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

not impressed at all, the page cant be viewed with netscape, thats a bit crappy me thinks...

• Advertisement

thats a nice page.

nevermind netscape

netscape is used as much as ie if not more..
    so its yourself that ur letting down...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Actually Podge, IE is company standard where I work 'cos basically Netscape is ****e they say.Hmmm...think they said something else in UL tho.

no-one where i work uses netscape... i don't think netscape holds 50% of the market or near it (could be wrong)... I do know that less than 10% of the viewers viewing IOL.IE use netscape. 8% i think, if that. my little brother uses netscape, if thats any consolation.

netscape is a stubborn piece of **** that refuses to keep with the times so im just ignoring it from now on.

IE is not installed on any of the machines at werk
    all netscape..
    even the windows boxes have netscape
    so what about people working in a unix enviornment?? Most Software cimpanies are unix based these days. they cant view your page??
    im not getting into an arguement over which is better but its a bit lame not supporting a browser as popular as netscape...
    your loss

u can view the site with ns. It's just a bit crap is all. I might change to normal frames soon anyway. It looks class now with havoks pic btw - http://2040.gibworld.com/lsd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Netscape is the standard browser because if something works properly in netscape it will certainly work in IE although not the other way round.

Plus its refreshing to go into a site and it says well done your not using IE.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 TwIsTeD DoNkEy

The ONLY reason podgeen that in yer werk place,its all netscape is because in Tellabs....they hate windows,love linux and so naturally enuf....it was gonna happen !!!
    Personally I prefer IE to NS and since most ppl just keep it SIMPLE by having windows and the browser that comes with that.....it makes more sense to have that page for IE !!
    I mean ...how many home users install netscape ....ffs....DOESNT happen. Half of em dunno what it is .

Advertisement