Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rapture with special guests, The Things

Options
  • 03-02-2004 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Following recent slots warming up for The Raveonettes and Har Mar Superstar, THE THINGS have just been confirmed as special guests for THE RAPTURE's headline Irish date at The Village in Dublin next Tuesday, February 10th.

Limited tickets €16 (inc. booking fee) available from City Discs, Tickemaster and usual outlets nationwide.

Doors: 8.00pm.
    Over 18's, ID Essential.

The Rapture's hugely-anticipated Irish date coincides with the release of the double A-Side single, 'Love Is All'/'I Need Your Love' out this Friday, Feb 6th.
    It follows their incredible Irish debut at last year's Witnness Festival.

'Love Is All' was recently re-recorded in New York with veteran producer, Steve Lillywhite (U2, Talking Heads, Morrissey).

The video for 'Love Is All' was directed by Patrick Daughters - the man behind the stunning promo for the Yeah Yeah Yeah's 'Maps'.

It features footage of the band's recent three-night residency at New York's legendary Bowery Room. A one-hour documentary directed by Daughters and based on the Bowery Room shows is also set to be unveiled this year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Fair doors. I feckin' love watching them play.
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

cannae wait for this...I'll be the one up front with a cowbell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

The Rapture will be DJing afterwards as well, gonna make a night of it!

Btw just to be safe bring ID if you think there may be any chance of you being asked or have been before. The Village door policy is Over 18s, Garda Approved ID (driver's licence, passport, or Garda age card) required.

Advertisement