Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the best TA......

Options
  • 06-07-2000 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

So, what is the best ta money can buy and how much damage is gonna cause to my wallet??
    And after that, whats the best reasonably priced TA money can by??
    PS-SeáN

I wood post this on the Tech Board but lets face, every1 knows y i want to know this and how its indirectly (debatably directly) related to quake.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

get an asuscom TA... or don't get a TA at all biggrin.gif
    priced from 20-40 depending on the website and postal charges etc... dabs.co.uk, insight.com and scan.co.uk... get one, it's the only one really... Eicon diva internals are good aswell but get an asuscom... just generally a brilliant TA.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

what he said.

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

I use a dynalink 64k adaptor, with an eirom account and some nights have pings as low as 30-35.. normal ping is somewhere about 50ish...

Again somewhere about the 40-50 mark..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

get an asuscom, they're so good i got one even tho i ain't got isdn yet ... still waitin for flat rate smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Going LPB john?

• Advertisement
Advertisement