Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Phantom afternoon-out!

Options
  • 03-02-2004 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

Okay, there has been a joke going around about the young people that can't go on the proper night out going to the zoo instead. But we're changing this to a serious idea. All the under-18s, and anyone else that wants to go, will be going to the zoo for a fun-filled afternoon some time around the phantom night out.

Well, assuming there is interest.

So far those showing interest are:

Attractive Nun (obviously)
    grim-reaper
    legofsalmon
    the_weatherman
    sarahmargera
    Maus
    flannery (jill)
    Barbie (well, probably)

And more soon to be announced!!

Please reply to this and suggest dates and stuff and I will make a poll to go along with the post. If this gets no replies (let's face it, likely)...then forget the idea!

But it's just a thought really...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

it's a beautiful dream, i'll give you that..

OR what we could do is, we could combine the 2 outings, or 'jaunts', as i think is more fitting, (purely because it's more camp,) and have one f.uc.ker of a big kinda zoo based drinks evening.... ok... i'm thinking on my feet here so bear with me... but a kindof orgaised knacker drinking session somewhere near the lion pit type thing? could be a popular idea... drunk people&incredibley dangerous, frustrated animals (watch them penguins, seriously), the headlines await our endeavors...

could be the start of something great....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

ooooh i couldd go into offie for all ye youngsters and fill yis with drunk...

i can see us dancing on the elephants already!

we go boogie boogie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

Really it is - as most of your ideas seem to be :) But are there no clubs for all of the under-agers in Dublin? A place where you can safely hang out, listen to music, dance, and get a sugar rush on sweet soda? There are a few "young adult" clubs in and around Montreal, and it gives young and up and coming bands a place to perform and be heard as well...

Good luck with the day at the zoo....

Just stay off the animals and the cute girls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

go to the zoo and get drunk!

the zoo idea sounds nice but me and my shiny I.D. card (that somehow thinks i'm 21, when i'm 19 in the non-garda age card reality) can get drunk in cool places, unlike smelly places. like a zoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Originally posted by Kurdt

we go boogie boogie?
    Fookin' hate that ad. :mad:

Back on topic though, sounds like a good idea though. Giraffes are the coolest. And also pigs. If they're there, all will be ay-ok. :D
    xm

• Advertisement

Originally posted by memaeve
    Fookin' hate that ad. :mad:

ah but ya gotta admire the brilliance of the guy... or maybe thats just me coz me friend looks like him, uses the line and manages the score (obviously the girls cant cook that quick!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Is "Young Phantom" kind of like the Hitler Jugend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

why is alcohol synonymous with social occasions in this country?
    (i used a big word, tee hee)

i'll go to this thing, provided Nun diesn't get me drunk and try sleep with me.

its because drinking is cool!

as is snorting heroine and injecting cocaine...

jeez, didnt you learn anything in school?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

didnt you learn anything in school?

they took that off the curriculum recently.... they used to give you testers&samples &all.. they were the best days... but then you take the mafia out of the education system, and what do you have? a bunch of no good unenthused beatniks, that's who! damn government..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Mmmm... pie :D

its true. pie is great. i wish i had a pie right now!:confused:

Advertisement