Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hissssssss (*drools*)

Options
  • 08-07-2000 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

I found this rather cool "Alien" model ( as in the film, size 2.48meg) from a link on the pcgamer website (some french lad's site) but in a freak, horrible accident involving the delete button i've lost it and the link is no longer valid. I've searched the site that the link leads to but to no avail. Anyone have it or know where i can get it back? Massive advantage playing as the dark Alien cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Steven (edited 08-07-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

for q3? ya - theres loads of models on fileplanet and another place i can't remember and they have the black alien, because i have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

theres also some other good ones like Darth Maul and Groundskeeper Willy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Scooooorrreeeeee *ahem*
    Thanks IK, found it, well, i'm dling it now and his name's french so i'll assume you're right cool.gif

Advertisement