Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro mode on games1.iol.ie:27962 (nt)

Options
  • 06-07-2000 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

aye

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ol, I'd like to talk to you about this can you give me a shout on IRC.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

sound

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

does this need the specific promode lansanity d/l ( of 6.5mb from http://www.lansanity.com/files/CPM_Lansanity_085.zip ) or can cpm beta28 be patched/files added?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

MiCr0 you need the lansanity patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

thanks Ol, or whoever put that up. ****ing class
    Greg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

ya, its excellent- very smooth. i had only played an old version before, beta 05, so i didn't know what all the fuss was about

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

ol, or anyone else who can. Could you set the server to not be pure. i know muppets could then use extra paks but at the moment 9 out of 10 people who try to connect get kicked with an impure pak error. Its happened to me too, but i can get on if i make sure to be in vanilla q3 mode before i try and connect, but no-one else seems to be able to get on. Can you sort it please.
    Greg

Advertisement