Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N e 1 from DONEGAL ere???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

Originally posted by oeNeo
    Donegal is a kip. I went there once when I was 14 and was disgusted. The place is boring as hell. There's nothing to do and too many old people.

And that ACCENT, man oh man. It's 10x worse than the Cork accent. When I hear the word Donegal I instantly think of some retard going "TAW SHEY AG CURRRR SHNAWWWWKTA". It makes me cringe every time.

Oh and Paddy20, don't like. We all know no-one would ever have sex with you.

oeneo...if ur gonna edit your posts....make sure they make sense.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭SeeYouJimmy

More! More! More!,

I just love seeing stupid idiots making asses of themselves...

by the way oeNeo.....

GET OUT

(ye bogger)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Heavens I made a typo. Well I shouldn't really have expected you to understand what I meant, you are from Donegal after all.

Paddy20, the fact that you don't read my posts puts sadness upon me. I take great joy in reading yours. The sheer scope of the retarded babble you spout never ceases to bring a smile to my face.

Barbie_666 I've heard myself on tape plenty of times. I've seen myself on national television several times as well and I can assure you that I do not have an accent as loud, distinguishable and extremely annoying as the majority of the Donegal population.

Originally posted by oeNeo

Barbie_666 I've seen myself on national television several times......

really?!?

CRACKED TV SCREENS, ANYONE???

YOU HAVE SOME NERVE, OENEO.IS YOUR HEAD AS BIG WHEN YOUR IN THE REAL WORLD???
    AND AS FOR "RETARTED BABBLE", TAKE A LOOK AT A FEW OF YOUR OWN POSTS FROM TIME TO TIME.
    IF YOU WANT 2 HAVE A RANT, GO GET YOURSELF A JOURNAL.
    DONT DO IT HERE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Barbie_666,

Is he still at it ?...:rolleyes:

I wonder do the moderators of this forum ever visit this North West forum, or read his posts. Or do they simply think it's ok for someone to post insults about Donegal people and their accents on here ?... :confused:

Ban the Bast**d FFS!.

P. :ninja:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Originally posted by Barbie_666
    Oeneo, dude, if your gonna knock donegal accents, try doing it somewhere OTHER than the North west forum....
    Unfortunately, as this is the North West forum, Leitrim's chucked in with us county-wise.

And oeNeo, if you're going to make fun of Donegal Irish:
    "TAW SHEY AG CURRRR SHNAWWWWKTA"
    at least be aware that it's only Connacht/Munster Irish that pronounce it "taw" or "shnawkta". Come back and enlighten us when you have found out how we pronounce it.

Hmmm, Do we need our own Donegal forum for ourselves. ?....

Our County is big enough after all ?...

Dun it's such a stupid accent that I have trouble trying to type how it's pronounced.

"TAAA SHEY AG KER SCHNAAKTA" or whatever, I don't know if that's perfect but I know that I hate it.

Barbie_666, I read over my posts before I actually post them. Perhaps you should try doing this sometimes. What's with the pink writing anyway? Are you trying to cover up your probable manly features and try to pass yourself off as a real girl? I think so.

Paddy20 stop pretending I'm on your ignore list. Anyway, yes I think Donegal should get its own forum. At least it'd keep the majority of you wannabe Irish off this forum. Please don't start at me about Donegal being in the republic, it is in writing but it's still Northern Ireland. You people make me sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Originally posted by Paddy20
    Hmmm, Do we need our own Donegal forum for ourselves. ?....

I think you do. And please Paddy, stay there, and don't post ANYWHERE else. Might save us from your whiney drivel.

Barbie_666
    LOL, oeNeo mad 4 tipo! 2 bad 4 him, because it's not like your idiotic posts are any worse for ware. Who knew someones posts could be annoying due to their crappy accent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Paddy20 Just Found The Bold Function On Boards Dot IE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Well oeNeo, what can I say. Whoever it was that beat you up/stole your blankie etc. when you were 14 and visiting Donegal must've left a deep scar.

Can I recommend you take it to the PI board?

And unfortunately, what most people seem to take as being Irish is being south of the Drogheda-Sligo 'line'. It's been proven more than obvious over the past 100 years that it's more obviously the other way round.

Aaaah, I see more worms are crawling out of the woodwork, must be a touch of Spring madness .

I also have another couple of idiots names for my genuine ignore list.

Things are getting busy here. Ever since Barbie_666 gave it a badly needed kick up the arse ;) .

Well I usually have better things to do but I do make the odd obscure comment to maybe make someone think before they type yet another mundane tripe of a post.

Originally posted by Paddy20

Things are getting busy here. Ever since Barbie_666 gave it a badly needed kick up the arse ;) .

I think someone's in love. Aww you two would make the cutest couple.

Cute couple, but best if they don't talk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Don't worry Paddy you made my ridicule list a long time ago with your antics on the humour board! You know as well as I do you're too insecure to really ignore people who might be talking about you.

Why dont ye all shut the f**k up? folks, if you dont like donegal people then thats fine, just voice your opinions somewhere else.

God its like being back at school again

(didn't ye just love school?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

I find it quite amusing really. I have to giggle along with oeneo and his merry band on this one. We are indeed an offensive bunch with terrible accents. I plan to take as many donegal people with me as possible when I go out and put an end to the pathetic group of Brit lovers we are! VIVA!

At last, someone with sense!

god damn playground bullys.....always stealing my lollipops....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

*WEDGIE!!!!*

Guffaw!

OUCH!!!!!!!!

"Miss.............miss she pulled my hair..................":p

I'm Tellin!

Grow up, idiots.

Only in Donegal. Or in this case a Donegal thread.

Miss.....miss ,Oeneo stole my pencil, and now i cant write about the SHNEACHTA..........

You'd think they'd have a good sense of humour, to overshadow the accent but nooo. They're as dull as dish water.

elmarco......do you smell that..........u r a bullfighter, arnt you.........I thought youd know the smell...............BULLSH*TE!!!:p

humour

n 1: a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling; "whether he praised or cursed me depended on his temper at the time"; "he was in a bad humor" [syn: temper, mood, humor]

2: a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter [syn: wit, humor, witticism, wittiness]

3: one of the four fluids in the body whose balance was believed (in ancient and medieval physiology) to determine your emotional and physical state; "the humors are blood and phlegm and yellow and black bile" [syn: humor]

4: the quality of being funny; "I fail to see the humor in it" [syn: humor]

5: the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous; "she didn't appreciate my humor;" "you can't survive in the army without a sense of humor" [syn: humor, sense of humor, sense of humour] v : put into a good mood [syn: humor]

I think Fig 3 (notably the part about phlegm) covers the humour that you possess El Marco...

• Advertisement

:D:D:D
    lol
    xxx

Advertisement