Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N e 1 from DONEGAL ere???

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭michelle_ie

from leitirceannan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The Poet

muffler wrote:
    Welcome to the North West forum.

I notice the word chat in your post so just to let you know that this forum is usually a bit more about serious debates and the odd argument. Dont mistake it for a chat room

laying down the law i see mr muffler, i get what ur saying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

The Poet wrote:
    laying down the law i see mr muffler, i get what ur saying

muffler and I have the odd arguement which IMHO only add's a bit of craic.Not to be taken too seriously ;) .

I think a General chat thread would be beneficial to the increasing attraction's of the North-West forum if the Mod's would allow it ?.. why not start a new 'Chat here thread', IMHO it would be very popular :) .

Or, maybe a 'stand alone' North-West chatroom might be a good idea, a poll might give us the answer ?...

Over to you and the Mod's ;) .

P. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I think Bebo would cover all that Paddy

Paddy20 wrote:
    muffler and I have the odd arguement which IMHO only add's a bit of craic.Not to be taken too seriously ;) .

I think a General chat thread would be beneficial to the increasing attraction's of the North-West forum if the Mod's would allow it ?.. why not start a new 'Chat here thread', IMHO it would be very popular :) .

Or, maybe a 'stand alone' North-West chatroom might be a good idea, a poll might give us the answer ?...

i agree with the General Chat Thread idea

• Advertisement

muffler wrote:
    I think Bebo would cover all that Paddy

true but we are far smarter and better than Bebo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

Barbie_666 wrote:
    sorry 2 tell u, but unfortunatly,Neros no longer exists. Its now flats, a hairdressers, and shops to let...
    but Neros was class...i woz there on the last open night...very emotional...
    :(

nah neros still exists its just called the pulse now. same building different layout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Paddy20 wrote:

wow. i never even read this before creating that doesnt merit a thread thread.

spooky:eek:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

nah neros still exists its just called the pulse now. same building different layout
    She was referring to Nero's in Donegal Town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

byte wrote:
    She was referring to Nero's in Donegal Town.
    Manys a good Friday night was had there "back in the day"!

• Advertisement
Advertisement