Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sci-fi / fantasy - Best of 2003

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

nice to see Robin Hobb get a mention.

I asked about the third Robin Hobb Tawny Man book in Easons on sunday and I was told quite positively that it would not be released until march this year.... and yet there it sits with a publish date of OCT 2003.. words must be had methinks (and a wad of cash winging its way to amazon pausing only to blow a raspberry at easons on it's way).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

There's so much on that list that it's hard to pick stuff out! I have Gardner Dozois's Best of science Fiction 2003. It's on that list, it's a collection of sci-fi short stories and I've been impressed by the ones I've read so far. It's a good way of finding writers you like without splashing out on novels.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

hmm i find it amusing that i read pretty much only science fiction but i've reading nothing on that list :)

Advertisement