Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CavanCombat Map Rotation

Options
  • 04-02-2004 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Everyone happy with this atm? want anything added or removed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

IM happy with it..cept for berlin but majority of ppl seem to like it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

berlin is a great close combat map

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Argeed, I used to dislike it especially the imbalance with the tanks but now that they have been removed and I've played it a few times I really enjoy it :) Otherwise I'm quite happy with the rotation, mind you I always seem to miss the new maps which I would like to get more practice on.

On another note anyone know what the story with the recent influx of non-irish players? Not that I'm complaining I guess just that there has been alot of muppets of late ( first prize going to the guy acusing me of haxing the day after 1.6 came out with the new Punkbuster patch, not that I ever cheated in my life ( not since the mega drive anyway ) but I would have to be fairly competent to crack code that had been released two days previous I'd imagine...) Seems like only the other day I was sitting in Games2 all evening waiting for one (if I was lucky) person to show up.

Anyone any idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

ya with more players come more muppets :( ......just need a admin around to kick the feckers

Advertisement