Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speeding up your driving test application.

Options
  • 04-02-2004 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

applied for a test ages ago...nearly 7 months now

if i can get a letter from work saying i need the licence for employment reasons will they hurry things along?

or should i have sent it in the first time i applied?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You'll have to give them a ring. They don't respond to emails or letters.

I think it may be only when you first apply, but tell them you need the test to secure a promotion, and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

it took me 4 weeks to get my driving test ... I sent in a letter from my boss saying that I needed a driving licience as part of my job requirements and I requested to be put on a cancellation list ... they called me at short notice ( 3 days before) but I passed and it was all worth it

Advertisement