Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stuff Foley, Forget Flair, this is what *I* want!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

yes, this could be a great dvd. but knowing wwe they wont include all they could. there dvd's always leave me wanting more.

they really need to start tapping the old wcw (and to an extent ecw) vault now. while people still give a ****. RELEASE MORE WCW TAPES

incidentally £14stg aint a 1/2 bad price for that dvd. might preorder as i can see that going up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

That'll be about €25 over here when it's released. Between the exchange rate and the extra 1.50 for Silvervision shipping, it'll pretty much even out.

Silvervision however are pretty quick to deliver in fairness to them. I've ordered half my collection from them! ;)

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Silvervision are very good. Play.com are exellent. No delivery charges, a few euro cheaper the Silvervision and delivery after 3 days.

Im watching Unforgiven 2003 at the moment in work, just got it in and I have to say, Im disapointed with the lack of special features over the last few PPV DvDs. Where are the interviews, and advertisments and all that made the WWE dvds such good value for money.

Im defo interested in the Monday night wars DVD. Will be one for the wish lists.

Hanza

As a matter of fact whats all of your favourite WWE dvds.

Mine with a bullet is Rey Mysterio 619. Its beautiful :D

Has AAA WCW and WWE matches. Clips from confidential and the over all product itself is amazing. The chapter entitled "the Mask" is so emotional. I even have the sound files from that chapter on my mini disc player, the music and Reys speach... awe man, Its the best.

Ordered the Trish Stratus DVD the other day from Play.com. Heard its very good, plus Trish is one of my favourite stars, due to the fact she has improved so much over the last 4 years. oh yeah... and shes pretty :)

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

thers only 4 matches on this dvd Two matches from RAW:
    - Stone Cold Steve Austin & Shawn Michaels vs. British Bulldog & Owen Hart
    - Shawn Michaels & Triple H vs. Legion of Doom
    Two matches from NITRO:
    - Chris Benoit vs. Booker T
    - Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan
    Plus more!
    and the raw ones arnt the best

• Advertisement

a-hole, what are you expecting? It's a bloody documentary!! It's not a compilation of matches.

Hanza: As regarding my fave DVD, I've a couple of them, one of them being NWO - Back in Black, unfortunately they skipped a load of stuff. It's a good DVD but given what it could have been...

Had a look at the Steel cage DVD and it's pretty good as well, even if Coach is doing the documentary section. The Michaels/Janetty cage match just has to be seen.

Nero

is there really only 4 matches on that entire dvd? according to the ad u put up nero, that was what was on the bonus disk, it didnt list what was on the disk itself. would have expected/wanted more

is that steel cage dvd available here yet?

the mysterio dvd might be next on my list after hanza's glowing review

Nope, it's a single disk, What you read was the extras on that disk.
    Here they are.

DVD Extras:

86 minutes of the matches and events that changed the face of sports-entertainment.

Two matches from RAW:
    - Stone Cold Steve Austin & Shawn Michaels vs. British Bulldog & Owen Hart
    - Shawn Michaels & Triple H vs. Legion of Doom
    Two matches from NITRO:
    - Chris Benoit vs. Booker T
    - Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan
    Plus more!

£13.99 inc VAT

The steel cage is in both Grafton and Henry St HMV's at €35, you can pick em up at Golden discs on Henry street for a couple of bucks less.
    Hope that clears everything up.
    Nero

Heres Irony for you. Just got the Steel Cage match DVD today in my shop. Watched most of both discs. It is a worthy buy. Check it out y'all.

The best part of the DVD imo is the classic Bret Hart VS Owen Hart Steel Cage match. HHH VS Mankind is great aswell, and I even forgot how good that match between Edge and Angle was. The Dvd is exceptional. Its Retailing here for 37euro. A bit expensive but for over 5 and a half hours of violence its good value Imo. Ive just bought it. I sudgest y'all do the same.

It also divulges into the early years of WWF even WWWF and NWA. I do think that WWE will soon start shipping out WCW best of/year in review/collections. They are getting good as far as heratige goes.

Hanza

It's got a load of easter eggs as well. You find em yet? ;)
    Nero

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Originally posted by Hanza
    . Its Retailing here for 37euro. A bit expensive but for over 5 and a half hours of violence its good value Imo. Ive just bought it. I sudgest y'all do the same.
    Hanza

Cheaper at Play.com (Under €27 when you convert from sterling)

There are 39 WWE titles here many at much cheaper prices.

Originally posted by jongore
    Cheaper at Play.com (Under €27 when you convert from sterling)

There are 39 WWE titles here many at much cheaper prices.

i was only looking at the wwe dvd prices on play.com yesterday. they beat amazon and all local retailers on pretty much everything i checked.

No delivery charge and takes 3 days to get here.

Sweet

Hanza

Advertisement