Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teachers Pet

• 04-02-2004 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

It was the end of the school year, and the pupils were giving gifts to their teachers. The teacher knew the jobs of all the kids' parents, so she said she'd guess what they'd all got her. When the florist's daughter gave her a box, she sniffed it and said, "Are they flowers?" The little girl said, "How did you know?" When the newsagents son gave her a box, she shook it and said, "Sweeties?" The boy said "How did you know?" Finally, the off-licence owners son approached with a leaking box. The teacher tasted the drips with her tongue. "Is it wine?" she asked. The little boy shook his head. "Vodka?", she asked, licking it again. "No Miss", the boy smiled, "it's a puppy".

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Ehwww!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

Omg thats one of the most funniest things I've seen (text wise) in a few days :D lol Excellent stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

that was in the star the other day, but still funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

very old but funny all the same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Hehe! :D Had me laughin!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Len_007

I wanted to smile, I really did

Advertisement