Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Behold.....Team3.ie Training Fortress

Options
  • 25-04-2000 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

just draw it in Paint if your still bored.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

The "Joys of co-op" eh marcus..
    complete and utter bordom
    marcus u get used to it after a while trust me..
    i have a few weeks experience over you
    You'll eventually get into a routine
    reading mail, reading the boards, sending mail, reading the boards, playing quake on the lan..
    etc..etc..etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

Not only is your illustration(??) impossible to understand but its also pointless. how are any of TEAM3.IE or anyone else for that matter (Chaos? smile.gif able to know if its any good?any map may look good on paper but it takes hours of testing and play to figure out if its any good for 2v2 or 1v1 or 4v4 or WHAT?!? maybe try using a Q3 level builder?? Q3Radiant from id Software will allow you, among other things, to make your own levels in Q3A. maybe when its finished you can re-post something worthwhile.

yama,
    futu.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Look FutureQDOOD, this is not a level, it's a training camp.This is for real, you seem to thing that this is some kind of joke.

Oh god don't be such a muppet, I thought you were trying to design a level. Ill give you this much you've got a brilliant immagination ROFLOL

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Doh!...I had a LOL-ing and a ROFL-ing room, then FutureQDood comes along and ROFLOL's.

I see my design has certain flaws already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

?

LOL,ROFL,ROFLOL ROOM!
    biggest ROFLOL of my life BOSSARKY DOOD!! biggrin.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It certainly has potential... Will it be like the big tit shaped object in England or will it be open for ever and ever and ever (and will have people going to see it)?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

I thought that since there was alot of talk about the q3.ie team, it would be obvious that they would need somewhere to train, far away from prying eyes...so I built this with my band of furry killer rabbits.
    Of course, this is just the blueprint so any suggestions or modification hints are welcome...but please hurry(training must begin in one month!)...I have to get building...these rabbits only accept cold carrots as currency...and they are hungry fella's.The clock is ticking.(tick tock tick tock...etc).

! I ! K ! * *!L M
    ! ! ! * *!L
    !___]____] * *!L
    ! J *!
    ! * *! N P N
    ! * ______G_H! P
    ! ! **** ! P
    !G_H___ ! !L
    ! ! ! F !L N
    ! D ! ! !L
    !______! ! G H !L
    ! ! !________!
    ! C ! B J ! E !
    A N

A: Welcome sign "Lo m8's!"

B: Secret lava filled pith covered with false floor to roast unwanted intruders who don't have the special gold key.

C: Sound proof room for a good hearty LOL-ing with your m8's

D: Matress filled room for the odd ROFL-ing after a good LOL-ing.

E: Creaky lift to basement where ammo, health, weaponry can be stored.Lift also acts as a squisher of intrudres.

F: The cafe & bar(called "The Nice One")...hungry warriors can relax here, eat rocket burgers, trip on a pine-apple pill or take a slug from a railgun shot.Nothing like regeneration, eh?!

G: Natural Light simulators, so you never once have to leave the building...obvisiouly an added bonus for those all nighters.

H: Fragrant Fragging, yes, this is what we call our new air conditioning system.You feel as if you are strafe jumping through a forest of fresh and lush pines as our ultra modern air conditioning pumps thousands of cubic metres of fresh air through the centre every day.

I: The Pools.Chose from the many different pools in which to relax after the ultimate frag fest.You can have water, slime, lava, gunge, radioactive mud,OOOOH!.. even ice blocks...you are just sooo spoiled aren't you?!.

J: Jump Pads.Bounce around to your hearts contend.Also the easier alternative to going up the stairs to the attic.Lazy Gits, pah!

K: Expressionate binding classes.Get the most abuse out of the least possible keystrokes with our top class instructors.Initial guest speakers include "PeeWee", hehe.

L: Viewing Gallery.Take in the tropical beauty of the abandoned bases and ancient mine shafts in the valley far below.

M: Outdoor Bog, to contemplate great plans...like this for example.

N: Outdoor beam lamps(like at the end of the Batman cartoon)...they project salutations and greetings (ranging from "gg", "pld", "waw!" ..etc)...up into the night sky.

O: Secret Place.Soz, have to find out for yourselfs m8's.

P: The Killer Rabbits Warren.They are like guard dogs(except they are rabbits).

*: The star signs "*" denote a cluster of 4 pc's(pentium three gigahertz processors, 21-inch monitors and foot pedals for added bindings).In total, 64 pc's available.

...and YES...I was bored, OK?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Lets just say I've been bored. You're way beyond it mate.

M

• Advertisement

ffs, these boards messed up my lovely design, fek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

You've way too much free time..

<< Arf Arf >>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

! I !  K ! *         *!L        M
    !   !    ! *         *!L
    !___]____] *         *!L
    ! J                  *!
    ! *                  *!    N    P    N
    ! *          ______G_H!         P   
    !            ! ****   !         P
    !G_H___      !        !L
    !      !     !    F   !L        N
    !  D   !     !        !L
    !______!     !   G H  !L
    !      !     !________!
    !  C   !  B    J  ! E !
    -----------------------
              A                     N

Teeth.

Right, it's open and ready for use.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

FQD are you German? You krazy man, like some sort of malfunction.

Not me if that is what you employ.

Advertisement